Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I got banned i dont know why.

SKOLERER

Ok so i am a noob playing on free acuont (sorry for the bad english) and i was just hanging out at the grand exchange and i used an auto cliker to not log out while i was on the toilet and i loged out and got to bed and now im banned. pls help.

1 minute ago, SKOLERER said:

Ok so i am a noob playing on free acuont (sorry for the bad english) and i was just hanging out at the grand exchange and i used an auto cliker to not log out while i was on the toilet and i loged out and got to bed and now im banned. pls help.

banned for 

• Account hijacking
    • Bug abuse
    • Real world trading
    • Other manual permanent bans (fraud, community safety) i dont know why

If you were auto-clicking, isn't it possible that you got banned for macroing? If you log into the account on the official RuneScape website, you should be able to see the exact reason for your ban.

yea using a auto clicker to click the same exact spot on the exact same intervals will get any account banned. Take the L and keep moving

Archived