Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey Everyone

BagelChef

Hey everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself as I plan on showing face in the forums pretty frequently. I'm a software engineer by trade and plan on using this to my advantage in the coming months as I start my boting adventure. My goal is to make a bot farm that is as hands off as i can possibly make it. I'll be publishing all my infrastructure code to GitHub so if that's something that interests people I can make a separate GitHub profile strictly for boting related code so its easier to share/sell  depending on how much interest there is. 

Infrastructure Goals By Month One: 

• boilerplate bot project for quickly standing up bots
    • proxy system
    • Error/Problem detection (I have no fucking idea lol)
    • Remote Bot Monitoring System
      • Express Web Server
      • React Frontend
      • Java Class for reporting stats to web server
    • CLI System for bot management
      • start bots
      • stop bot

I'll probably make a thread in the goals section for tracking the progress of everything including gold farm profits. I am aiming for 1M a day for a week straight without touching a thing by the end of one month (this doesn't mean i'll be nonstop boting). Also, I haven't actually played Runescape in a long time, So once a few of my scripts are out there and available to confirm i'm not a complete idiot i'd be super willing to trade scripts for money making methods. Right now my dumb ass is suicide filling water buckets for like 40K/HR lol.

That's it for now, Looking forward to getting to know the community and making some sweet shit.

Welcome to the community! Very interested in "watching" the progress of your bot farm, Best of luck to you!

49 minutes ago, PhilBox said:

Welcome to the community! Very interested in "watching" the progress of your bot farm, Best of luck to you!

Thanks boss! I'll Link the progress thread here when I make it.

2 hours ago, una_maquina said:

Always nice to see a fellow dev, welcome to the community and may you crush all your goals!

Seems like the majority is devs here haha. Nice to meet you

18 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Hi

Also for template/boiler plate checkout my GitHub or some of the templates on the forums.

Hey Their,

I already picked up your maven config to save me time. So thanks for that! I really like the look of your AIO-AIO project. I already am kind of working on my own framework like that. Ill post that bitch on GitHub once I get it a bit more flushed out. I'll be interested to see where we differ. Cant wait for my code to be flamed by everyone on the forum lol.

Nice to meet ya!

Archived