Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client.getGraphicsObjects() not working anymore?

flappygoat

Hello,

is anyone having problems with Client.getGraphicsObjects() method? I used it in my script 2 weeks ago and it was working great. Today I noticed that this method no longer detects animations that it used to detect. I did not change anything in my script, but now it always returns an empty list, as before it would find the animation I was after.

Hey there, it looks like our hook might be off (it is very new after all), I'll take a look and let you know :) 

Update: Wasn't a hook issue, but something else, I'm confirming the fix and will push a hotfix out in ~10 minutes.

Update 2: Hotfix released, run the launcher to grab the latest build.

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

Hey there, it looks like our hook might be off (it is very new after all), I'll take a look and let you know :) 

Update: Wasn't a hook issue, but something else, I'm confirming the fix and will push a hotfix out in ~10 minutes.

Update 2: Hotfix released, run the launcher to grab the latest build.

It's working again. Thank you so much! :)

Archived