Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [ PROGRESSIVE ][ POWER LEVEL ] Nekross Wood Cutter.

Et43

31 minutes ago, Et43 said:

Hello there, I've updated the script but it does not seem to be updating on the SDN for some reason, I've attached the actual updated jar file for the script in the main thread post, it should have shift drop support.

After sending in a compile request, our team has to manually check it for security purposes, and that usually takes no longer than 24 hours. You should be able to check the progress on your Requests tab:

https://sdn.dreambot.org/scripters/requests

• Et43 changed the title to [ PROGRESSIVE ][ POWER LEVEL ] Nekross Wood Cutter.

V 1.5: Made bot drop previous phases logs instead of leaving them in the inventory when you change to another tree.

• 1 month later...

Got banned after level 1 to 60 in about a 12 hour span, it did work great for power leveling near Lumbridge. Other bots with same time did not get me banned.
    Also shift drop was slow and missed occasionally.

• 4 months later...
    • 11 months later...