Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Zodiac Woodcutter

Hosfad

On 5/18/2021 at 8:47 PM, rsplayer2021 said:

Occasionally, the world hop tries to jump to a PVP world.

Could be a problem when the bot is old enough to actually hop to that world. For now, it just gets stuck on the login screen when this happens

thank you so much 
    i will make it to only hop to non pvp worlds 

i try and run this script and my guy just randomly clicks on the mini map runs back and forth over and over again does not chop trees

• Hosfad changed the title to Zodiac Woodcutter
    Posted (edited)

I love the script! Great work on it!

but few things I have noticed that it does "wrongly", sometimes the bot get's stuck on GE bank and only opens it and does not deposit any logs to it. Also when it comes to cutting Willow, I have not found spot that the bot would not go all crazy.. 😕 What I mean by crazy is that it keeps moving around the willows but never cutting them..

java_l2vVtXG5QX.png

EDIT: It also seems like the background image for the stats of the script is no longer available :D

Edited by TrixxieRAyh

On 6/4/2021 at 8:25 PM, TrixxieRAyh said:

I love the script! Great work on it!

but few things I have noticed that it does "wrongly", sometimes the bot get's stuck on GE bank and only opens it and does not deposit any logs to it. Also when it comes to cutting Willow, I have not found spot that the bot would not go all crazy.. 😕 What I mean by crazy is that it keeps moving around the willows but never cutting them..

java_l2vVtXG5QX.png

EDIT: It also seems like the background image for the stats of the script is no longer available :D

Thank you so much <3
    yes there was a problem with Windows machines where it would not start a thread to move the mouse 
    yesterday we pushed a fix so this should not be a problem 
    as to the image i probably deleted it from imgur ill reupload it asap