Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • List of scripts that are progressive with no requirements?

ChaosKilla

I'm looking for scripts that I can start right after tutorial island and go from 1-99 or so, without having any gold or anything. Even if it takes gold or quests I'm interested in any progressive scripts that have low requirements, I'd just prefer one with no requirements.

1 minute ago, ChaosKilla said:

I'm looking for scripts that I can start right after tutorial island and go from 1-99 or so, without having any gold or anything. Even if it takes gold or quests I'm interested in any progressive scripts that have low requirements, I'd just prefer one with no requirements.

Hey ChaosKilla. You're going to be hard-pressed to find any public scripts (free or paid) that won't get you banned on the way to 99 in any skill. The closest you may get is @Aeglen's Master F2P AIO (linked below). Otherwise, for little-to-no requirements (including gold, skills, etc.), you're most likely better off with your own scripts. Even with the most sophisticated scripts, using clean proxies, long breaks, and rotating your actions wont save you from a ban, It's not about "if" you'll be banned, it's "when" you'll be banned. And more often than not, that comes before you hit 99.

1 hour ago, Bonfire said:

Hey ChaosKilla. You're going to be hard-pressed to find any public scripts (free or paid) that won't get you banned on the way to 99 in any skill. The closest you may get is @Aeglen's Master F2P AIO (linked below). Otherwise, for little-to-no requirements (including gold, skills, etc.), you're most likely better off with your own scripts. Even with the most sophisticated scripts, using clean proxies, long breaks, and rotating your actions wont save you from a ban, It's not about "if" you'll be banned, it's "when" you'll be banned. And more often than not, that comes before you hit 99.

I already use Master AIO! Also, I just want something that can get me around 60. After i get high enough level I stop botting. I just like to have a variety of builds so I can have different playstyles to choose from.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, ChaosKilla said:

I already use Master AIO! Also, I just want something that can get me around 60. After i get high enough level I stop botting. I just like to have a variety of builds so I can have different playstyles to choose from.

I know its not what you're asking but Id be interested/could be cool to start a pure bot farm. Get the lvl reqs for fremmy trials on a bunch of accs and make zerkers.that alone will take you to 60s in a lot of stats

Also run zawys ballers and others scripts to get the levels for it.

We also have a wyvern slayer on the sand. I should think these zerker builds would act as a good tool to train up the 77 slayer req'd.

Archived