Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Whole windows server freezes with 20+ clients open

RawShrimp

My windows server still has alot of CPU and RAM left but once i open 15 or 20 plus clients the server will be unmanagable.

Heres a screenshot of the usage:

https://gyazo.com/d6a54175b8a2d3d804e28a35b0765e19

This is how i quickstart:

start javaw -Xmx512M -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:C:/Users/Administrator/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar C:/Users/Administrator/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar -world 435

Yes even though theres still enough space on CPU and RAM with multiple clients it will be so slow that it will take about 5 seconds per click and sometimes programs will even crash.

Is it a dedicated server or a VPS? Sometimes on VPS' they throttle you - although even then you aren't exactly running a high usage, it could be you have a heavy usage neighbor. Might be work asking your provider if they can do a performance test on it?

7 hours ago, russianpro said:

Yes even though theres still enough space on CPU and RAM with multiple clients it will be so slow that it will take about 5 seconds per click and sometimes programs will even crash.

Did you check to see what % of the hdd is being used?

21 hours ago, Elliott1 said:

Is it a dedicated server or a VPS? Sometimes on VPS' they throttle you - although even then you aren't exactly running a high usage, it could be you have a heavy usage neighbor. Might be work asking your provider if they can do a performance test on it?

It's a dedicated server im not sure what the problem is 😕

14 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Did you check to see what % of the hdd is being used?

I believe it has enough %

2 hours ago, RawShrimp said:

It's a dedicated server im not sure what the problem is 😕

I believe it has enough %

Can you send the specs of the dedi? Just because it's  dedi it doesn't necessarily mean it's high spec

10 hours ago, Elliott1 said:

Can you send the specs of the dedi? Just because it's  dedi it doesn't necessarily mean it's high spec

Processor 2x E5-2670 0 @ 2.60GHz  
    Bandwidth 10Gbit Port: 200TB Transfer  
    Ram 64 GiB

27 minutes ago, RawShrimp said:
    Processor 2x E5-2670 0 @ 2.60GHz  
    Bandwidth 10Gbit Port: 200TB Transfer  
    Ram 64 GiB

Hmmm, I'd reccomend as a first port of call to get in touch with your provider. See what they say. If it still persists it can sometimes be worth reinstalling the OS on your Dedi, can fix some issues etc (but make sure you've backed up any important information somewhere)

Archived