Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Wintertodt 👑| Fletching roots | Light brazier upon start | AFK settings | Game skipping | Crates opening | Custom feeding |

Zawy

Just now, HumanVerified said:

Hey Zawy, 

Ran into another thing that i had a question about.. With the specific food item Cake, is there a way to have it use all of the cake instead of eating 1 slice off a new cake everytime? The problem that im running into is itll eat a slice of cake and then eat another slice from a new cake. When wintertodt ends it goes to the bank and then just withdraws fresh cakes again instead of re-using the existing one... 

I tried to switch the food amount to 1 with Cake but then as soon as it eats 1 slice of cake it stops the entire script and then says "waiting for a new game to start"

Not sure if its just with cakes? 

It's probably only cake because it will split up in pieces and have different names.

22 hours ago, Zawy said:

It's probably only cake because it will split up in pieces and have different names.

Yup can confirm its just the cake! haha Thank you so much again!! I am very pleased :D

• 3 weeks later...
    14 minutes ago, Lanimallurks1 said:

how do i leave a review? i used the 1 hour trial and ended up purchasing it. ill give it an 8/10 and would love to give some input if possible

Hey!

In the store you can leave a review. Glad to hear that you like the script.

If you want, join my discord so we can talk about your input :) 

2 minutes ago, Lanimallurks1 said:

banned after 6 hours of use......

Hey!

Sorry to hear that you got banned. Have you used any scripts before?

• 1 month later...