Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Wintertodt 👑| Fletching roots | Light brazier upon start | AFK settings | Game skipping | Crates opening | Custom feeding |

Zawy

1 minute ago, chancey1234 said:

When i start the script isn't doing anything? Worked once, went to bank and now doesnt work? Correct food is chosen.

You are probably missing some items(tinderbox,axe etc

I feel like i got it all?

if i start it inside the game, script runs fine, once it banks it freezes up, no errors in console.

Update: Got it working

Edited by chancey1234
    Update

• 2 months later...
    30 minutes ago, Dubskii said:

Having an issue where the bot will just examine Cakes over and over rather than withdrawing, any idea how to fix?

Hey, 

Could you join my discord?

I bought the elite package and this script is included. I'm about 12 hours deep and like 2m xp. The xp/hr is very reasonable but coooould be better but not worth complaining over, I'm satisfied. My only two suggestions for improvements would be giving the script a better reaction time to the brazier breaking - I've never ONCE gotten a construction XP drop from repairing it (despite having 20 construction and a hammer in the invie... people just fix it too fast even with my character standing at the brazier. The script doesn't react fast enough to click it. 2nd suggestion is that if a stop is scheduled (a break / timer to stop / stop after round etc) that the script actually knows to make sure you exited the game or properly logged out. I found my HC sitting at literally 1 HP mid game with the script off because I scheduled it to stop after an hour lol. Probably 2 ticks away from dying but that's user error. I did manage to save myself just in time.

Quick edit - Yes I did check the box to repair brazier in the settings.

Edited by hazard666

5 minutes ago, hazard666 said:

I bought the elite package and this script is included. I'm about 12 hours deep and like 2m xp. The xp/hr is very reasonable but coooould be better but not worth complaining over, I'm satisfied. My only two suggestions for improvements would be giving the script a better reaction time to the brazier breaking - I've never ONCE gotten a construction XP drop from repairing it (despite having 20 construction and a hammer in the invie... people just fix it too fast even with my character standing at the brazier. The script doesn't react fast enough to click it. 2nd suggestion is that if a stop is scheduled (a break / timer to stop / stop after round etc) that the script actually knows to make sure you exited the game or properly logged out. I found my HC sitting at literally 1 HP mid game with the script off because I scheduled it to stop after an hour lol. Probably 2 ticks away from dying but that's user error. I did manage to save myself just in time.

Quick edit - Yes I did check the box to repair brazier in the settings.

Hey!

Thank you for your feedback,

I'll look at the fixing brazier, I will only fix them if it's actually burning the logs.

If you want, PM me on discord :) 

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

got banned after 2 hours ... used other scrips but only the account that i used wintertodt script got banned the other 2 i was doing agility and woodcuting are fine 

Dreamy Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved paint
    Thanks!