Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] eAccount Checker

Elliott1

On 4/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, MrJacksson said:

Is this still updated? :)

I haven't run it in a while - but looking at the script stats, it looks like people are still getting a decent runtime from it. If you find any issues though let me know and will look into them :)

• 2 weeks later...
    Elliott's Account Checker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • - Added handling for the following login responses: Account is already logged in, account is standing in a members-only area, account is not a members account
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...

its still working i check alot of accounts with this script. :) i love it alot! question tho. well first u still have to accept tos before starting script or it wont login and i was wondering if on the ui before the script starts if it could be added to turn on certain settings like maybe shift to drop?

On 6/1/2022 at 1:41 AM, miltonbrad said:

its still working i check alot of accounts with this script. :) i love it alot! question tho. well first u still have to accept tos before starting script or it wont login and i was wondering if on the ui before the script starts if it could be added to turn on certain settings like maybe shift to drop?

Glad to hear you like it! I can have a look into that and potentially add that stuff in. I won't give an ETA on it though as super busy with IRL stuff at the moment

• 4 months later...
    Elliott's Account Checker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated to new methods
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks this tool saved me a ton of work. It does not handle F2P world checks on P2P accounts in P2P areas though. The response breaks the script. Need a response queue for that to prevent it I would assume. It gets in an endless loop of checking the same account and getting the same response.

Edited by setnakt

1 hour ago, setnakt said:

Thanks this tool saved me a ton of work. It does not handle F2P world checks on P2P accounts in P2P areas though. The response breaks the script. Need a response queue for that to prevent it I would assume. It gets in an endless loop of checking the same account and getting the same response.

Thanks for raising this. 

I'm just going to try and break down your message so I get a better understanding of the issue:

• It does not handle F2P world checks on P2P accounts in P2P areas though
      • Do you mean that is a P2P acc has the login message that you can't log into this world as you are standing in a P2P area, it then breaks?
    • It gets in an endless loop of checking the same account and getting the same response.
      • What triggers this? Is this when it hits the response above?

22 minutes ago, Elliott1 said:

Thanks for raising this. 

I'm just going to try and break down your message so I get a better understanding of the issue:

• It does not handle F2P world checks on P2P accounts in P2P areas though
      • Do you mean that is a P2P acc has the login message that you can't log into this world as you are standing in a P2P area, it then breaks?
    • It gets in an endless loop of checking the same account and getting the same response.
      • What triggers this? Is this when it hits the response above?

You hit the nail on the head, yes across the board. Ran through 300 accounts on f2p worlds, a few had p2p accounts in p2p areas and got that message which caused the bot to constantly keep trying the same account to the same error. I eventually just remove those from the list since they clearly work but just thought it was worth mentioning or adding a grouping to.

You may also want the "this account is suspected stolen" message which means the account is active but needs a new password. <3 

Edited by setnakt