Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] bonBuyer 🔥 Make money by buying or drinking!

Bonfire

"Make money by buying or drinking!"

428427918_DBAddImage.png.6bde2721a6cbf080781a1d9e160261ea.png

Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce my third free script for DreamBot, bonBuyer.

This script buys ales from the Rising Sun Inn located in West Falador or kebabs in Al Kharid. If the player chooses to do so, the script will drink the ales it buys, then bank the beer glasses.

Features

• Buys ales from the Rising Sun Inn OR kebabs in Al Kharid
    • Automatically determines the most profitable ale to purchase (and automatically swaps to a more profitable ale if prices change)
    • Can drink ales that it has purchased
    • Easy-to-use GUI for simple script configuration
    • Banks all ales, kebabs, and beer glasses at the nearest bank
    • Automatically withdraws coins from the bank
    • Logs out and stops the script when out of coins
    • Runs to the item buying locations automatically

An example price breakdown for how profitable this script is can be seen below (Prices as of May 2nd, 2021):

• Buy Kebabs for 1 coins each. Sell Kebabs for 57 coins each. Profit of 56 coins per Kebab.
    • Buy Asgarnian ale for 3 coins each. Sell Asgarnian ale for 69 coins each. Profit of 66 coins per Asgarnian ale.
    • Buy Dwarven stout for 3 coins each. Sell Dwarven stout for 124 coins each. Profit of 121 coins per Dwarven stout.
    • Buy Wizard's mind bomb for 3 coins each. Sell Wizard's mind bomb for 113 coins each. Profit of 110 coins per Wizard's mind bomb.
    • Buy any ale for 3 coins each. Drink the ales. Sell the resulting Beer glasses for 71 coins each. Profit of 68 coins per Beer glass.

The average profit per hour calculations can be found below (Prices as of May 2nd, 2021):

• Buying and banking the most profitable ale: ~65,000 coins / hour
    • Buying, drinking, and banking ales: ~23,000 coins / hour
    • Buying and banking kebabs: ~75,000 coins / hour

Preview

Spoiler

spacer.png

Buying and banking the most profitable ale from the Rising Sun Inn

spacer.png

Swapping to a more profitable ale after a price change

spacer.png

Buying , drinking, and banking the ales from the Rising Sun Inn

spacer.png

Buying and banking kebabs from Al Kharid

spacer.png

Script configuration GUI, with "Ales" selected as the "Item to Buy" and "Drink ales?" unchecked.

spacer.png

Script configuration GUI, with "Kebabs" selected as the "Item to Buy"

Requirements

• Coins in your bank or inventory (as many as you'd like to spend)

Planned Features

• Selling banked items on the Grand Exchange, then restarting the buying process

Current Version: v1.1

Changelog

Spoiler

Version 1.1

• chore: update version to v1.1
    • feat: add regular "most profitable ale" checking interval
    • fix: make ale banking more robust for ale changes
    • feat: add quantity formatting to all applicable values
    • feat: add profit per ale to paint
    • fix: bank closing issue when buying ales

Version 1.0

• feat: add script to SDN

Disclaimer

• Free-to-Play money-making methods with little-to-no requirements (such as this one) are known to have heightened ban rates. 

Script Support

For support with this script, or any of my other scripts, please feel free to join my Discord server below!

spacer.png

Edited by Bonfire

• Bonfire changed the title to bonBuyer - Make money by buying or drinking!
    • Bonfire changed the title to [FREE] bonBuyer - Make money by buying or drinking!
    10 minutes ago, schatzyhac said:

My bot doesn't do anything

Please verify that you've properly filled out and clicked the "Start" button on the GUI. Otherwise, please provide me with any information you can give me. I cannot fix issues in the script if I do not know what the issues are 🙂

I've gone ahead and ran the script myself once more and verified that I am not running into any issues.

Edited by Bonfire

4 hours ago, Elliott1 said:

Have you filled in the GUI properly? Can you send the logs?

4 hours ago, Bonfire said:

Please verify that you've properly filled out and clicked the "Start" button on the GUI. Otherwise, please provide me with any information you can give me. I cannot fix issues in the script if I do not know what the issues are 🙂

I've gone ahead and ran the script myself once more and verified that I am not running into any issues.

ohh it should appear gui? , I didn't see Gui show up after waiting 5 minutes

29 minutes ago, schatzyhac said:

ohh it should appear gui? , I didn't see Gui show up after waiting 5 minutes

It may be hiding behind the game client. Be sure the game is not above the GUI.