Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to work with a proxy?

sinaali

Hi guys
    I have been trying to start my own farm for several months, but I have not succeeded yet
    I had a few questions to ask if you could help me and the novices
    1. What should I use to change the IP? Proxy Sax 5 or VPNs like nord vpn and what vendor do you recommend?
    2. How many accounts should I create on each IP and run a bot on it?
    And thank you for saying what you think is necessary
    Thank you

Ok.

Vpns are a horrible idea, how would you run multiple accounts thru different ips on 1 device?

and most of them will get you locked anyways

The only proxy you would use is socks 5

really it depends, I usually do 3-5 f2p accounts per proxy and 1-2 members account per proxy (probably over-kill)

proxies do not reduce bans (in most cases) but prevent chain bans from banning your whole farm in one strike

Although I am sad to say this, not many people are willing to share their proxy provider for obvious reasons.

I suggest doing some deep google searching to find a good provider

Phew! that was a lot of info :D

Good luck!

I really wish you success because I have been working for several months and you have helped those who are just starting out.
    As you explained, a lot of money has to be spent on buying proxies because I need at least 50 proxies because the job is to sell the tutorial account.
    Do you have another suggestion for me?
    Thank you as much as a world :)

@purepanic

20 hours ago, sinaali said:

I really wish you success because I have been working for several months and you have helped those who are just starting out.
    As you explained, a lot of money has to be spent on buying proxies because I need at least 50 proxies because the job is to sell the tutorial account.
    Do you have another suggestion for me?
    Thank you as much as a world :)

@purepanic

Why do you need 50 proxies? I do not understand.

If you are only running like 10 accounts you do not need any proxies.

• 2 months later...
    On 4/30/2021 at 8:13 PM, purepanic said:

Why do you need 50 proxies? I do not understand.

If you are only running like 10 accounts you do not need any proxies.

Sounds very logical.

Starting 10 bots at the same time on the same ip addres is unsuspicious. I'm sure Jagex will turn a blind eye to it .

• 1 year later...

Starting your farm can be a difficult and daunting task, but with a little bit of hard work and perseverance, it can be an advantageous experience. There are a few things you need to take into account when starting your farm, such as what type of IP-changing software to use and how many versions to create. When it comes to IP-changing software, there are a few different options you can choose from. Proxy Sax 5 and VPNs like Nord VPN are both popular choices. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and what works best for you. For example, I am using the proxies from https://shiftproxy.io because they are safe to use and easy to set up.

Edited by Galifatorss

• 2 months later...