Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests - 2 Quests

wettofu

25 minutes ago, bodi said:

i like this script can recommend dea664146d8cbd83add4289621423795.png

What a shame, who could have ever guessed that botting would end up in a ban?

just a few things, during sheep shearer the bot doesn't like to open the door to Fred (did 2 account simultaneously) and after sheep shearer for just one of the bots I had to manually  click to continue after completing the quest to progress to earnest the chicken. besides that it ran very well and for a free script I am very pleased! you did a great job keep up the hard work. if you ever release a premium quester I will be the first to purchase. heads up for anyone looking to bot quests the more quests you diversify the better. don't just stop at 10qp, that is why I chose this over other free scripts. thanks again for your hard work!

2 hours ago, Helterskelter said:

just a few things, during sheep shearer the bot doesn't like to open the door to Fred (did 2 account simultaneously) and after sheep shearer for just one of the bots I had to manually  click to continue after completing the quest to progress to earnest the chicken. besides that it ran very well and for a free script I am very pleased! you did a great job keep up the hard work. if you ever release a premium quester I will be the first to purchase. heads up for anyone looking to bot quests the more quests you diversify the better. don't just stop at 10qp, that is why I chose this over other free scripts. thanks again for your hard work!

Alright, thanks for telling me, I'll try to reproduce those two bugs and fix them by tomorrow if I do get the chance

Hey, first of all great script. I found a bug however that was hoping you have the time for to fix. Whenever I program it to do restless ghost and some quests afterwards, it always just keeps standing at the ghost after it has finished restless ghosts and doest do anything from that point one.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you need any more info.

I just found another bug in romeo and juliet, when the cutscene comes and it is supposed to continue the dialogue, it talks to romeo and for some reason that ends the cutscene and then it will try again and get stuck in a infinite loop. I think jagex changed something here because this quest used to work. Happened on three accounts at once.

3 hours ago, Mancubus said:

I just found another bug in romeo and juliet, when the cutscene comes and it is supposed to continue the dialogue, it talks to romeo and for some reason that ends the cutscene and then it will try again and get stuck in a infinite loop. I think jagex changed something here because this quest used to work. Happened on three accounts at once.

I got a clear idea of both the bugs, thanks, I'll fix them hopefully by the end of today

Hopefully fixed both of them with the next update, have a nice day

Edited by wettofu