Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests - 2 Quests

wettofu

Hey nice script! I was noticing when I start Goblin Diplomacy it takes out too less GP from the bank. I sadly dont know what exactly went wrong but it bought one of the dyes and then tried to buy the other one for around 900gp but only had like 600gp in the inventory :) other than that all working quests worked flawlessly (didnt tested below ice mountain yet ;) )

1 minute ago, relleum said:

Hey nice script! I was noticing when I start Goblin Diplomacy it takes out too less GP from the bank. I sadly dont know what exactly went wrong but it bought one of the dyes and then tried to buy the other one for around 900gp but only had like 600gp in the inventory :) other than that all working quests worked flawlessly (didnt tested below ice mountain yet ;) )

That's an easy problem to fix, just never thought dyes would go that high in price so I just put take out 1000 gp or so, thanks for telling me

On 5/18/2021 at 11:34 AM, wettofu said:

Which quest fails to start?

For me it did sheep shearer, ernest the chicken and cooks assistant worked fine. It loads the GUI like three times flashing and stops moving the cursor for other quests, it just stays quite. :(

11 hours ago, Quisqueya said:

For me it did sheep shearer, ernest the chicken and cooks assistant worked fine. It loads the GUI like three times flashing and stops moving the cursor for other quests, it just stays quite. :(

Which quest are you talking about in particular

Hey nice Script, but i found a bug.

When doing Romeo & Juliet the character went to the "Bridge" in front of the Castle of Varrock where he seems to look for Romeo. (Romeo was in the general store).

Then when he asks you to come with him to Juliets corpse the bot fails to proceed and gets lost in a loop where the cutscene starts, but the bot does not click proceed

3 hours ago, harmonic said:

Hey nice Script, but i found a bug.

When doing Romeo & Juliet the character went to the "Bridge" in front of the Castle of Varrock where he seems to look for Romeo. (Romeo was in the general store).

Then when he asks you to come with him to Juliets corpse the bot fails to proceed and gets lost in a loop where the cutscene starts, but the bot does not click proceed

I couldn't replicate the problem that you were having but I just made a minor failsafe in case the cutscene isn't detected.