Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests - 2 Quests

wettofu

This script was running great, completed about 4 quests. Less than an hour in I was banned. I was watching the script the whole time, took my eye off for 5 or 10 min and came back to my account disabled. Sucks, but it did run good before that. Also it spazzed a bit after getting grain for Cook's Assistance. I put it on the right path it was fine. Script is good, might just need some anti-ban

OFFENCE EVIDENCE

Your account has been involved in serious rule-breaking. We don't currently share any evidence we hold relating to this type of rule breaking, as to do so may compromise our detection methods.

Edited by ChaosKilla

On 6/26/2021 at 7:32 PM, ChaosKilla said:

This script was running great, completed about 4 quests. Less than an hour in I was banned. I was watching the script the whole time, took my eye off for 5 or 10 min and came back to my account disabled. Sucks, but it did run good before that. Also it spazzed a bit after getting grain for Cook's Assistance. I put it on the right path it was fine. Script is good, might just need some anti-ban

OFFENCE EVIDENCE

Your account has been involved in serious rule-breaking. We don't currently share any evidence we hold relating to this type of rule breaking, as to do so may compromise our detection methods.

Thanks for telling me, although I do doubt that you were banned by this script as you did say you were banned in less than an hour and honestly, that just points to other factors.

Although of course it may have been this script in which case, big sorry, I'll fix the Cook's Assistant spaz thing but I will not be putting any "anti-ban" because I feel as if it is a waste of time as there are too many factors towards a ban that makes me think that anti ban for a quest script would make it even worse.

Thanks for your input though :)

6 hours ago, beatyersocks said:

Hey, thanks for the effort! Seems like cases when the bot has to open doors fails in restless ghost.

Could you tell me which doors it has trouble opening?

BY FAR the best free questing script, i only had a problem starting rune mysteries, the bot tryed to click in something that is members only (dont know what, just showed the message saying it was a members only thing), to fix it i just needed to click the NPC and the bot did the rest

Gz, really good script!! 

Pretty good script, finished Ernest the Chicken pretty quickly for me.. However, whenever trying to start X Marks The Spot, the script just stops working and sort of nulls.. Nothing really happens.. Only thing I've noticed upon using

7 hours ago, JaJa Binx said:

Pretty good script, finished Ernest the Chicken pretty quickly for me.. However, whenever trying to start X Marks The Spot, the script just stops working and sort of nulls.. Nothing really happens.. Only thing I've noticed upon using

I'll test it out right now to see the problem, if there even is.

4 hours ago, 0mgitscass said:

It isn't working at all, it just sits there and wont start the quest. 

Could you tell me which quest isn't working for you?