Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests - 2 Quests

wettofu

54 minutes ago, camalCase said:

on knights sword quest gets stuck in house after using rejuvenation pool, got stuck when needing to go to varrock library & getting the picture from library

Ran this yesterday without looking back at my client so I'm a bit confused

there is a picture in the Falador Castle, don't recall one in library
    What do you mean stuck in house after using rejuv, is it just idling there, in the menu for a teleport or there is a error in chat
    From where did it not go to the varrock library?

Just now, wettofu said:

there is a picture in the Falador Castle, don't recall one in library

it got stuck twice, once when you go to the varrock library to talk to reldo, again when it was time to go to falador to get the picture.

it would idle in the house mouse would go to top left corner, turning the camera towards the jewellery box didnt do anything, when i opened the jewellery box manually it would start mousing over different options, not choosing any of them

after talking to squire it went back to house then got stuck not going to library

13 hours ago, camalCase said:

it got stuck twice, once when you go to the varrock library to talk to reldo, again when it was time to go to falador to get the picture.

it would idle in the house mouse would go to top left corner, turning the camera towards the jewellery box didnt do anything, when i opened the jewellery box manually it would start mousing over different options, not choosing any of them

after talking to squire it went back to house then got stuck not going to library

Alr, I'll run it again once I get another account up and running

4 hours ago, zazzxyk said:

Why does this bot get stuck at the Estate Agent

Don’t know, you tell me :) 

I’m serious, you barely gave me any information to work with so I can’t help you.

Wet Quests has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed minor bugs and updated name
    Thanks!

On 3/3/2022 at 4:41 PM, wettofu said:

Don’t know, you tell me :) 

I’m serious, you barely gave me any information to work with so I can’t help you.

I started the wet quest and the bot just goes right to the real estate agent, opens the menu, and stays there

5 minutes ago, zazzxyk said:

I started the wet quest and the bot just goes right to the real estate agent, opens the menu, and stays there

Did you select a quest, it will only go there and stall if you selected nothing after.

Wet Quests has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Removed Member Quests
    Thanks!