Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests - 2 Quests

wettofu

On 7/10/2022 at 10:22 AM, zammarock44 said:

Sheep Shearer, stuck at window to house after collecting 20 wool from sheep.

X marks the spot, just seems to sit next to a window on a house in lumbridge.

Sorry for late response, I'll check on that soon 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:37 PM, Nucky said:

Works great - but some of the prices have gone above what it types in so i have to pause, put the offer in higher, then replay.

Example: Pot of flour is 123 average now, it types in 100. But otherwise amazing script. Did every quest without fail except sheep shearer; It tried to grab the shearers on the table through the wall from the sheep pen. 

Thanks for the free script! <3

I will make sure to up the prices and fix that sheep shearer bug

Not working at all for me, restarted client and such; no matter what I try it my character just stands there and the script says "Started <quest>". If I add a few to the queue, same thing, "Started <first quest in queue>" and stands there. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, client is in Fixed mode.

Edit: appears to be the ernest quest, I think because it is halfway through its quite confused. No worry, I will finish it by hand.

Edit2: It was stuck on the last step trying to navigate to the stairs to go right up to the doc.

Edited by ilumoif260

This is a really nice bot. Just has a lot of glitches right now. Example like no notification for a shovel to dig treasure/not picking up shears for the sheap and returning to Fred 

Well, it's been quite the while since I last logged onto runescape. I guess since now my script is broken, I will pull the plug for good.

• 1 month later...
    On 7/30/2022 at 6:25 PM, wettofu said:

Well, it's been quite the while since I last logged onto runescape. I guess since now my script is broken, I will pull the plug for good.

:( I Use this for my 10 quest points. There are a few broken quests but most of the others work fine. At least the important ones anyways.

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • wettofu changed the title to Wet Quests - 2 Quests
    • 2 weeks later...