Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests - 2 Quests

wettofu

To anyone wondering where the fuck are the updates, I've been fairly demotivated to bot and therefore, haven't touched this script in a while. But I am here to say I am going to return to botting therefore I will be pumping out bug fixes for a large portion of quests and if I feel extra happy with how my script is doing on my end, I'll rerelease all the member's quests which should total to around 62 quests.

Wet Quests has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Readded Quests: Lost Tribe, Death To The Dorgeshuun and Tourist Trap
    • Fixed bug with Sheep Shearer
    Thanks!

For every quest, the first thing the bot tries to do is to pick up my money in the Grand Exchange bank. After that it doesn't do anything.

Edited by bcgsmx

On 4/29/2022 at 12:29 AM, wettofu said:

To anyone wondering where the fuck are the updates, I've been fairly demotivated to bot and therefore, haven't touched this script in a while. But I am here to say I am going to return to botting therefore I will be pumping out bug fixes for a large portion of quests and if I feel extra happy with how my script is doing on my end, I'll rerelease all the member's quests which should total to around 62 quests.

1326320739162.jpg

4 hours ago, bcgsmx said:

For every quest, the first thing the bot tries to do is to pick up my money in the Grand Exchange bank. After that it doesn't do anything.

I never understand anyone who encounters this error, how much gp is in your inventory and what specific quest so maybe I can try to replicate the problem

For demon slayer:

Stuck at dialog for Wizard Traiborn's key just reapiting same dialong not going futher
    Had to do that part manualy, but otherwise works great :)

On 5/4/2022 at 2:28 PM, bcgsmx said:

On 5/4/2022 at 7:06 PM, wettofu said:

I never understand anyone who encounters this error, how much gp is in your inventory and what specific quest so maybe I can try to replicate the problem

If bcgsmx is following all the rules/requirements for it to work right, then it might be because they forgot to click the "Queue off" button to switch it to "Queue on"?

I've done this a few times when loading quests up.

On 4/28/2022 at 11:29 PM, wettofu said:

On 5/4/2022 at 6:01 PM, ubberman said:

1326320739162.jpg

100% agreed! Lmk if I can help somehow, wettofu.

Just want to say everything working great, am iron man account and as long as I start with all items it has completed quest, have not tested lost tribe or dorgeshuun, will do tonight/tomorrow, what is donation email