Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Shopper Pro [ANY LOCATION] [BUYING AND SELLING] [MULING] [GE SUPPORT] [INTELLIGENT TRAVERSAL] [PACK OPENING] [WORLD HOPPING] [CHAMELEON]

Bunnybun

8 hours ago, 48329980 said:

I set up the mule. He doesn't unload automatically,Can you give me a screenshot and let me see how to set it?

The slave will offload when it runs out of coins (if conditions are met) but I will be adding an option to have it check the condition periodically.

Now, every time the script is restarted, the inventory will be detected and then unloaded.

After starting, there will be no detection unless the gold coins are used up

I just purchased the script. Its not functioning properly. It keeps trying to buy items even though the inventory is full.

6 hours ago, banana said:

I just purchased the script. Its not functioning properly. It keeps trying to buy items even though the inventory is full.

Could you tell me more about your issue? It is functioning correctly in many cases, but if you can provide your settings & logs I can look into it.

On 7/30/2021 at 3:03 AM, Bunnybun said:

Could you tell me more about your issue? It is functioning correctly in many cases, but if you can provide your settings & logs I can look into it.

How much more clear can I get its trying to buy more items from the shop even thought the inventory is full instead of banking the items and repeating the process of buying more items.

4 hours ago, banana said:

How much more clear can I get its trying to buy more items from the shop even thought the inventory is full instead of banking the items and repeating the process of buying more items.

That's nice but if I test the shopper it banks, and I know many others are using the script without this issue. So I would need you to give me your specific settings & logs to investigate your specific case.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to customize world hopping, for example I want to hop just in some particular worlds?

By the way I still have account for you to properly add Vyres for Thieving script, if you not gonna use it very soon, I will get rid of it

• 3 weeks later...