Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] bonIdler 🔥 AFK for hours on end!

Bonfire

Hid all of those posts.

@lolarne Please don't instigate :)

@KoolKidzKlub if you'd like to get help or figure out if this (or any) script is broken, please come asking questions in good faith and show respect for everyone on our site. @Bonfire replied to you in literally 4 minutes for a free script, something that you're not entitled to and you just responded with more negativity with no regard for solving your own problem. If you actually want help with something, just be kind and respectful and try to work together to find a solution, not rude and hostile from the get go.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Hid all of those posts.

@lolarne Please don't instigate :)

@KoolKidzKlub if you'd like to get help or figure out if this (or any) script is broken, please come asking questions in good faith and show respect for everyone on our site. @Bonfire replied to you in literally 4 minutes for a free script, something that you're not entitled to and you just responded with more negativity with no regard for solving your own problem. If you actually want help with something, just be kind and respectful and try to work together to find a solution, not rude and hostile from the get go.

Thanks!

Thank you for the kind reply @Pandemic. As Pandemic mentioned above, if you are noticing issues @KoolKidzKlub, I'd be more than happy to help walk through them with you. My Discord tag can be found on my profile. Please feel free to contact me there if you'd like to further investigate the issue.

• Bonfire changed the title to [FREE] bonIdler 🔥 AFK for hours on end!

Follow-up on this @SuqhaMahdik. @Youler has reported the same issue you reported (very rare edge case, I will admit). I've gone ahead and looked at his report, fixed the issue, and pushed out an update.

In the future, please, if you could report the issue in a clear and concise way (and in a way that doesn't attack me personally) I will be more than happy to fix it. Otherwise, I appreciate the report, and hopefully you should stop seeing the issue.

Edited by Bonfire

• 1 month later...

Looks like the most recent game update broke the "Disable accept aid" functionality for this script. I've just released a fix for this and it is currently pending SDN approval. The SDN Bot should reply as soon as the fix is out.

Please let me know if you find any other issues. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...