Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • EtraFS the scammer

YNW Pix

Which violation you are reporting the user for:blackhat and scam activity

this is a old but this guy has scammed me and another guy on sythe 

link to scam:https://www.sythe.org/threads/etrafs-scammed-me/

link to his 2nd scam which has not been followed up:https://www.sythe.org/threads/etrafs-also-scammed-me/#post-50823132

I would like you guys to look in this 

Stay safe

-Pixxels

scammer profile @EtraFS

You told sythe staff it was dealt with and grinch never provided proper evidence. I just got done explaining this to my discord so heres my statement ripped from there.

"
    Sorry i just got to my computer lol. Im not hiding either of the reports as both people paid me and both people recieved working accounts that they both logged into after sale. https://www.sythe.org/threads/etrafs-scammed-me/ This is pixxels report of me as you can see he closed it saying everything was good later, guy acted super weird and after having the thread closed he had multiple alts & friends contact me trying to scam the money back, bear in mind neither trade ever took place on sythe, im DNT'd for blackhat which i very clearly show in #🚨tos-and-rules🚨.

https://www.sythe.org/threads/etrafs-also-scammed-me/ Here is grinches post again none of either of these transactions had nothing to do with sythe as i dont use it & didnt post these accounts on their. EtraFS on sythe is my account but i dont use it. Grinch made the report but never submitted proper evidence to the staff team so they closed it. Again a complaint over a compromised account. Take these as you will but they arent something i try to hide. They bought compromised accounts, both of them were in my discord where they could read my TOS not to mention pixxels was a seller with me in another discord where my tos was posted.
    "

Again these sales were all done through discords and i actually saw pixxel asking for the account in a discord that is for a website that has 1000's of cracked rs accounts and i contacted him from there and let him know.

Like he said this is old and i have no clue why hes bringing it up now honestly.

My TOS in my discord -

1. I'm not liable for any bans/locks that happen after the account(s) have been sold.
    2. I will not use / login to the account(s) once they have been sold.
    3. Some accounts I offer are CRACKED! This means that the original owner MAY still play. I check past login time, mem status, and email registration before selling the account. I will provide all these details before purchase, They are not shown with the accounts when posted to #💥pures-and-mains💥 to avoid a discord shut down.
    4. I may change the TOS from time to time, Adding or rewording things. When/If this happens it only applies to new purchases. Past purchases use the TOS that was posted at the time. TLDR : The TOS at the time of purchase is what applies to your purchase. Changes after your purchase do not apply.
    5. All sales are final

Can provide a invite to my discord where i have multiple vouches & all the shop info posted.

as show in the above sythe report he never told me it was cracked and registered and never addressed me about his TOS  he should atleast have said do u agree to my TOS and for that discord server i didnt know it was selling cracked account and i have since left from there 

So what's your point lol? Try to go around and get me banned from as many places as possible because you bought a cracked account when you were asking for the account in the discord of people who sell cracks?

I mean this with as much respect as I can give you but this is really just sad lol, that your still upset over this.

This is the only account I have posted on here, it is not cracked. I can provide OO who is trusted in the community. Aside from that all my posts are random posts on other sellers threads or scripts. You have had multiple people come to me and try to scam me for the money back lol. Your friends scam consisted of "lets use this random guy as a MM" & guess who it was? You. You still provide no explanation for why a brand new account would contact me trying to get me to give them a amount of gold that was similar to that of our first transaction and use you of all people a unknown person with no rep who speaks in broken English as a middle man? I've been respectful to you throughout all this lol and you've done nothing but be shitty to me and I'm tired of having to explain this to every community I'm in because you follow me around like a fan. Its clear your still upset over this so I'm done responding at this point. Staff can make their decision I've inputted what I need too.

I haven't really had a chance to read this through properly, but by looking at the dispute on Sythe this case was settled? Now it is brought back, why? Based on what I've read so far I might want to put EtraFS on TWC for the fishy activities, until they have gained enough trust in our community. I'll decide that later when I sit down and read the posts more in-depth.

I want to make it clear that we don't allow cracked accounts to be sold on our marketplace. This means that @EtraFS you can't advertise your cracked accounts here, or advertise an offsite location where they are provided. To my understanding, you haven't done that.

@YNW Pix, in the Sythe report you mentioned the issue was fixed. If that is the case, what is the goal of this dispute?

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I might want to put EtraFS on TWC for the fishy activities

I explained my half above. I'm not opposed to a tag that says I sell cracks or whatever but my activity's are far from "fishy." I can provide my discord with my TOS and such listed, I run my store like everybody else runs theirs the only difference is in what we sell.

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I want to make it clear that we don't allow cracked accounts to be sold on our marketplace. This means that @EtraFS you can't advertise your cracked accounts here, or advertise an offsite location where they are provided. To my understanding, you haven't done that.

Was warned for posting my discord & since then I have not posted any accounts or my discord invite besides the one shown above which isent cracked & the only contact is my discord # & UID.

Since that warning I've gone over all the rules. I use dreambot on a daily basis so my only worry is that this situation would ban me from using the client.

Just wanted to clear all of that up :)

Just want to show this as well, I would provide discord messages as to why he closed the report, but he deleted his discord. 

Also I've been refraining from showing these dm's but because this guy is following me around here's him trying to scam 50m. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Pixx still offers no valid reason why a brand new account would DM me randomly trying to use him ( a guy who has no rep, has been hacked, & speaks broken english ) as a middle man? The account shown and him type with the same mannerisms & when he had his discord I never saw the 2 accounts both online at the same time and would actually see one log off and the other log on. 

Also @YNW Pix why was your middleman thread created like 2 hours before he dmed me? 1. 2. Created march 18th and dmed me march 18th. Isent it odd how someone would want to use him as a middleman within hours of him posting, I mean if it was that easy there would be 100's of MM threads scamming people.

Very obvious he tried to scam his money back from me, I've been withholding it because of some undeserved respect for the kid but its annoying at this point.

Stop trying to drag my name through the mud when your lower down in the mud then I am buddy.

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't look like there was any conclusive evidence of scamming from those Sythe threads. Since this incident happened on Sythe and their staff have reviewed the evidence to find no reason to ban, we'll refrain from taking any action unless anything new arises.

That said, we don't approve or allow blackhat transactions on here. You partake in those activities at your own risk.

• Prime locked this topic

Archived