Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Money Making [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [5 MONEY MAKING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

# AIO Money Making has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added custom interaction method for banking in Shopping (possible fix for the breaking issues)
    Thanks!

is this just a packaged deal? instead of buying #shopping #item mixing and so on and so forth separately, I can just buy it all together? if so what about the people who have already bought the other scripts separately? would I be allowed to gain a discount for the packaged script? assuming its a bundle of scripts

1 minute ago, Gnar said:

is this just a packaged deal? instead of buying #shopping #item mixing and so on and so forth separately, I can just buy it all together? if so what about the people who have already bought the other scripts separately? would I be allowed to gain a discount for the packaged script? assuming its a bundle of scripts

Hey, yes this is simply a package deal. I'm afraid there's no way for me to grant a discount for those who have purchased some of the scripts separately.

17 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, yes this is simply a package deal. I'm afraid there's no way for me to grant a discount for those who have purchased some of the scripts separately.

thats upsetting, because i have 2 out of the 5 scripts... one of them is the shopper... i think the most expensive one. i bought it a few years ago so i cant get a refund ether.

edit: if i were to pay the price of both the ones i have now, i would own all 5 XD

Edited by Gnar
    more info

• 3 months later...

Is this script still getting any updates ?

Can this script be use on a new fresh tutorial island char where by it will auto level up whatever required skills to earn money ?

8 hours ago, Pain_Giver said:

Is this script still getting any updates ?

Can this script be use on a new fresh tutorial island char where by it will auto level up whatever required skills to earn money ?

Hey, yes the script is still getting updates. In fact, the script is getting an update that makes it possible to do what you just asked.

19 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, yes the script is still getting updates. In fact, the script is getting an update that makes it possible to do what you just asked.

How about what are the ban rates ?

Does purchasing 1 script allows for multi client usage ?

Can purchase script with OSRS gold ?

Edited by Pain_Giver

On 8/20/2022 at 1:07 PM, Pain_Giver said:

How about what are the ban rates ?

Does purchasing 1 script allows for multi client usage ?

Can purchase script with OSRS gold ?

If you have purchased this script, you can run it on as many accounts as your rank allows you. As a regular user that's 2, but as VIP or Sponsor it's unlimited.

You can purchase store vouchers from other users for OSRS gold and use the store credit to purchase the script.

• 2 weeks later...
    # AIO Money Making has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.41 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated script code to work with upcoming client changes
    • Ensure you're running the latest client version by running the DBLauncher.jar file
    Thanks!

Hi, I recently bought this and it wont open on my dreambot. Other scripts etc open, but this one says ''[WARN] This error usually happens if it's an instanced script and you're running too many instances.''

Any idea? Thanks