Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Money Making [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [5 MONEY MAKING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

aiomoneymaking.jpg

Click here for your 3 hour free trial!

Features

• 5 high quality money making scripts:
      Shopping, Item Mixing, Planking, Tanning, Cannonballer
    • Future money making scripts included
    • QuickStart support
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Gallery

aiomoneymakinggui.png

shoppinggui.png

itemmixinggui.png

plankergui.png

tanninggui.jpg

cannonballergui.jpg

QuickStart parameters
    -params "script name" "path to saved config file"
    -params shopping "C:/Users/Hashtag/DreamBot/Scripts/#Shopping/aubury.json"

Click here for your 3 hour free trial!

8 hours ago, Dune said:

Nice release!

Thanks ❤️!

5 hours ago, michaelohh said:

Whats the ban rate? Is there anti-ban settings?

The scripts are very new, or very recently updated, so the ban rate shouldn't be very high. It all depends on how you use the tools you've got. The scripts are built with antiban in mind, but they don't have any options for you to choose regarding antiban. It's all happening under the hood automatically.

11 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks ❤️!

The scripts are very new, or very recently updated, so the ban rate shouldn't be very high. It all depends on how you use the tools you've got. The scripts are built with antiban in mind, but they don't have any options for you to choose regarding antiban. It's all happening under the hood automatically.

Can I request a refund, I tried it out and played around with it last night and I was making very little money and also no break system worries me about ban rate, if possible please refund me.

2 hours ago, michaelohh said:

Can I request a refund, I tried it out and played around with it last night and I was making very little money and also no break system worries me about ban rate, if possible please refund me.

Hey, you can use the client's built in break system with the script. There are many ways to use the scripts to make money, are you sure you tried the good methods? For example, the shopping and item mixing scripts don't limit what you can do, they're very universal. There are many shops where you can purchase an item for 2-10 gp and sell it for up to 100-200 gp on GE. That's literally yielding a ton of profit.

38 minutes ago, dylan998 said:

any script args ?

if so what are they ? (i want to use a manager but cant without)

Now that you mentioned it, I realized there's no quickstart support for this script. I'll try to have it implemented later today. Once it's implemented, you can use it this way:

kuva.png

I'll post back here when it's implemented 🙂

23 minutes ago, dylan998 said:

Thanks !!!!!! once implemented wil buy it instant was planning on buying #shopping but this is even better 🙃

Quickstart is now implemented 🙂