Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I beat cancer

pharaoh

On 4/14/2021 at 1:27 PM, Pandemic said:

So glad to hear you beat it :) Congratulations <3 

Thank you sir :D

On 4/14/2021 at 1:36 PM, Neffarion said:

Congrats my dude
    What type of cancer was it?

Thanks! It was high-grade B cell lymphoma, very aggressive type

21 hours ago, dirtrider478 said:

Congrats! My brother was going through chemo the same time as you and after seeing what he had to go through I know it wasnt easy. Glad your gtg now!

Thanks bro and it definitely wasnt haha!

21 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Awesome dude! 

My grandfather is starting his treatments soon so I appreciate you sharing your success news with us!

Thanks dude, hope for the best with him!!

9 hours ago, oh_my_goth said:

My mom has stage 4 TNBC, & stage 4 melanoma spread to the brain.  (& tumors like... everywhere).

Cancer is the scariest thing.  Seeing it in a loved one, is heartbreaking, & the journey itself is hell with treatments, side effects, and the whole cancer fuckery.

I went in an atheist, coming out "a believer of miracles"  wouldn't say I'm religious just yet, but being this close to cancer, I'd say it's definitely a "spiritual journey".  A lot of doubt, fear, uncertainty,  pain, confusion, restlessness, there's really not much room for comfort.  I'm happy for you, & I'm glad you're past that hell I'm sure you lived.

Keep on thriving, & thank you for sharing.   May you live a healthy life.

I couldnt agree more, it was a crazy journey and it still feels surreal some days. Hoping for the best with your mom! <3 

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Awesome, I'm happy for you! I couldn't imagine your thoughts going through this, not knowing if it would work or not. Well, cheers mate! Live your life to the fullest.

Archived