Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I beat cancer

pharaoh

Hi, some of you may know I was battling cancer since June 2020, it was a 8 month adventure that consisted of tons of chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant. I would like to say that I recently found out I am cancer free now. :)

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

I wasn't aware of this at all, but I'm super glad to hear you beat it♥️!

No worries, I mentioned it a few times in chatbox, but thanks I appreciate it!

1 hour ago, Bonfire said:

That's great news! Congratulations! 😊

Thanks bro hehe

1 hour ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Congrats dude!!!

Thank you man!

Awesome dude! 

My grandfather is starting his treatments soon so I appreciate you sharing your success news with us!

My mom has stage 4 TNBC, & stage 4 melanoma spread to the brain.  (& tumors like... everywhere).

Cancer is the scariest thing.  Seeing it in a loved one, is heartbreaking, & the journey itself is hell with treatments, side effects, and the whole cancer fuckery.

I went in an atheist, coming out "a believer of miracles"  wouldn't say I'm religious just yet, but being this close to cancer, I'd say it's definitely a "spiritual journey".  A lot of doubt, fear, uncertainty,  pain, confusion, restlessness, there's really not much room for comfort.  I'm happy for you, & I'm glad you're past that hell I'm sure you lived.

Keep on thriving, & thank you for sharing.   May you live a healthy life.

Archived