Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Refund Request for Nex Crafter

admin031

I bought it for some afk flax spinning and it doesn't work at all. I start in Lumbridge bank and it just runs to draynor bank and sits there indefinitely even though I have flax in the bank. I would like a refund, and I will probably buy the more expensive script instead.

1. Script purchased:  Nex Crafter

2. Script Thread URL:  

3. Scripter(tag them with @): @Nex

4. Date of purchase(mm/dd): 04/14

5. Detailed description of problem: I bought it for some afk flax spinning and it doesn't work at all. I start in Lumbridge bank and it just runs to draynor bank and sits there indefinitely even though I have flax in the bank. I would like a refund, and I will probably buy the more expensive script instead.

6. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): none

7. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): 

8. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Refund or Script swap

Hey, OSRS updated today and our client might not work properly until one of the client developers releases a new client version. This should happen shortly. The script might not be broken, so let's wait for the client update before proceeding with this request.

On behalf of DreamBot, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah, I think I got it working, though the behaviour still isn't optimal. I put the client in fresh start mode and default zoom and it does find flax and spin but it does it at seers village instead of lumbridge. Not sure if that is slower or faster or what, hopefully it gets updated to do Lumbridge by default (I prefer it there)! Thanks for your time.

Hey @admin031 the client update I was talking about has now been released. Are you experiencing any issues with the script other than the fact that it doesn't spin flax in Lumbridge? Please be in contact with @Nex and send him a message to see if he could add that location in 🙂