Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bot suddenly not working anymore (hooks are broken)

Falcon

My bot worked perfectly before I went to bed yesterday and after I tried some changes today nothing worked and I got the same error message over and over again, after a lot of trial and error I chose to see what happens if I completely discharge my changes in git, I rebuilt the artifact and still get the same error, tried to change version number to see if it build and it does but still the same error which came out of nowhere, might be because of the new update that has just been released.

bug.PNG

There was an OSRS gamepack update and the hooks are broken because of it. It should work again when they update it :) 

Just now, spox said:

There was an OSRS gamepack update and the hooks are broken because of it. It should work again when they update it :)

I was scratching my head for so long until I figgured it must be a issue with the new update, thanks for the intel :)

• Falcon changed the title to Bot suddenly not working anymore (hooks are broken)

Archived