Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • fix ur client......

arta

cant do sht, cant start bot, i was trying to get to use dream bot for 3 years, finaly when i got a chanse ur system is fuked up.... amazing expirience

Hey there, I can assure the client is working as it should. Seems like you're having some issues on your end. Be sure to read our guides on how to get started.

I would appreciate it if you explained the issues you're experiencing a bit more in-depth so we could assist you with getting the client running. Do you have Java installed on your system? Did you manage to download the DBLauncher.jar file from our site? Does the file open? There are so many questions I could ask you, but it'd be better if you could explain your situation 🙂

3 hours ago, arta said:

cant do sht, cant start bot, i was trying to get to use dream bot for 3 years, finaly when i got a chanse ur system is fuked up.... amazing expirience

I'd probably try to help you, but you sound like such a NICE person that I'd rather not.

I only deal with the mean ones.. sorry :(

On the bright side - the bot works for me so I'm making some nice returns :P

I am realy nice person :D im just mad cuz i spent 12 hours trying to find good way how to make something happen, im adding images, maybe ull find something. also i want to apologize for my misbehaveour. so the issue is, i marked what is missing, im trying to lover the size of the windo, thinking maybe window will adjust by the size, but not its the same size and just hides more options, when im making window bigger it just bugs out, and i need to restart the script. scrolling down doesnt work, if i knew how u modified the program, i would re fix it myself, but im just junior at this....

osrs.png

Archived