Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MenkRS plagiarism and unrightfully using my project files

izad

Link to account: @MenkRs

Which violation you are reporting the user for: Plagiarism and unrightfully using my project files.

• I have not given Menk permission to use my files.
    • He has made money using my assets.
    • He has no commercial license.

Additional information: Menk was banned from Sythe.org for this exact offense. Then he was banned permanently for ripping entire Sythe. One could think that he'd learn from his mistake, but instead he went on to do the exact same thing on a different forum. I also have an ongoing report against Menk on Sythe for plagiarism and ban evading in which I posted additional evidence to the 2nd report. See links below.

Report 1Report 2Report 3Report 4

My banner(s):

JyoEQVl.gif

c3946cd72575a2b0f16d46657732e8f4.gif

His banner(s):

3rg9QTn.gif

uNQkSYg.gif

01778ea15d0551f1e0adad73b27d636a.gif

0fb06b57051d21cf01e2c5c179c3927b.gif

Is it so hard to make your own banners from scratch? Ripping and plagiarising is the most disgraceful offense you can commit within the graphic community. You don't deserve to call yourself a graphic designer and you should not be allowed to run a graphics store. 

My punishment for 2 banners on sythe is over.Rest of banners i have made myself.I am perm banned from sythe without any corroborate evidience and mods have been ignoring me every time i would ask for evidience and when i kept asking i have been just blocked.Izad should be punishment for making dispute without any proof.If anyone can make dispute without proof this forum can't be tenable since everyone could keep disputing each other daily without proofs and try to belittle integrity.

Archived