Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [IM/HCIM/UIM] [Aid/Shift-Drop/Mute] [Active Support]

Bonfire

Hi, I am a buyer of a tutorial account. I saw a number of vendors set up their VPN accounts, and some of them set up large accounts on a small number of proxies. I wanted to know how you create your accounts because banning them is very important to me.
    If I am a secret of your type, I need a large number of accounts

@Bonfire

56 minutes ago, sinaali said:

Hi, I am a buyer of a tutorial account. I saw a number of vendors set up their VPN accounts, and some of them set up large accounts on a small number of proxies. I wanted to know how you create your accounts because banning them is very important to me.
    If I am a secret of your type, I need a large number of accounts

@Bonfire

Hey @sinaali, I can't speak to the nature of how account sellers create their accounts, as I don't sell accounts myself. This thread is for my free tutorial island script which does not include account creation. On the the same token, I would not use a public tutorial island script if you are looking to create a large number of accounts, as you may have a high chance of being banned. Hopefully this helps clear things up, please let me know if you have further questions.

Script has been updated to version 1.5. With this update comes a few features that should hopefully reduce the likelihood of getting banned. I've also added log-normal distributions for interaction timings that are unique to each player (and will persist across restarts). The feature to mute game audio has been removed from the script to help prevent profiling. Also, the script time has increased as a result of the new interaction timings. All changes in this version can be viewed in the script's changelog. As always, if you find any issues, please report them through the DreamBot client's "Report Issue" feature.

I am aware of issues when selecting names due to a recent change made to the character name interface. I will be fixing this issue tonight with the script most likely being updated tomorrow.

EDIT: Script has been updated to fix this issue. Fix is live

1 minute ago, Fearsyy said:

Great script, would be great to have a bulk account or Close on Finish option :)

Hey @Fearsyy, thanks for the great suggestions! I'll consider adding them in a future update 🙂

2 minutes ago, ChaosKilla said:

I've used this on 20+ accounts and have never had a problem. Highly recommended

Happy to hear! Thank you for the kind words 🙂

Archived