Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [IM/HCIM/UIM] [Aid/Shift-Drop/Mute] [Active Support]

Bonfire

12 minutes ago, Bonfire said:

Hey Maxm, I've had a few people suggest a GUI, and I've also had a few people like the fact that there isn't a GUI (for things like creating accounts en masse). If I do consider adding a GUI, I'd definitely make it completely optional. Thanks for the suggestion :) 

As for the bans. I wonder if you check back after the twitch prime event, if bans will be a lot lower than what you're currently seeing. My guess is that it would be the case.

I'm okay with giving it another shot in a few weeks :)

3 minutes ago, maxm said:

I'm okay with giving it another shot in a few weeks :)

Let me know and I'll be happy to give you a free auth at that time (just so you don't have to re-purchase the script just to test out the bans)

On 7/26/2021 at 3:37 PM, Bonfire said:

Let me know and I'll be happy to give you a free auth at that time (just so you don't have to re-purchase the script just to test out the bans)

Sounds awesome! 

Let me know when and I'll be happy to give it a test again :) 

Just pushed out an update to fix an issue where the gender selection was getting stuck when option is already selected. The SDN Bot will reply as soon as the fix is live. Please let me know if you notice any other issues! Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
    9 hours ago, z10n said:

whats the ban rate with this bot?

Hey @z10n, it is very difficult to say given how many factors go into a ban. Some users have made hundreds of accounts without issues, other users have had single accounts be banned. As with anything, it entirely depends on your setup (proxies, IP reputation, how the account was made, etc.). Not to mention that I can only go off of what users tell me. If users don't report bans I cannot know how many users are being banned (if that makes sense). So far, not many users have reported mass bans, but again it's seems to be on a case-by-case basis.

Due to lack of required time/resources needed to maintain bonTutorial, I have decided to stop sales indefinitely. All existing customers will be able to use the script until one month from their most recent purchase date (meaning you will get your full month's worth). I will also still provide support up until the last customer's subscription expires.

Thank you everyone for supporting both myself and this script, and I hope to re-open sales soon :)

11 hours ago, Bonfire said:

Due to lack of required time/resources needed to maintain bonTutorial, I have decided to stop sales indefinitely. All existing customers will be able to use the script until one month from their most recent purchase date (meaning you will get your full month's worth). I will also still provide support up until the last customer's subscription expires.

Thank you everyone for supporting both myself and this script, and I hope to re-open sales soon :)

Was a great script, with a huge amount of customization! I hope you can get sales back open soon and send BonScript to the 🌔 🚀

• 1 month later...
    On 8/27/2021 at 9:27 PM, Bonfire said:

SAD TO HEAR :CRY:

Archived