Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bonTutorial 🔥 [Quickstart] [Anti-Ban] [End Area] [IM/HCIM/UIM] [Aid/Shift-Drop/Mute] [Active Support]

Bonfire

Pushed out a minor update that fixes an issue where the script would attempt to interact with the Master Chef even though it couldn't reach him. SDN Bot should reply as soon as the update is live :) 

3 hours ago, Madzer said:

Wait how do I do the config options? When I start it no GUI shows it just goes 

Hey @Madzer, all configuration options can be specified by using DreamBot's "quickstart arguments". There is no GUI. You can find more information here: https://dreambot.org/guides/user-guide/quickstart/

Wanted to make a small announcement saying that the latest round of "Twitch Prime Membership" has begun. During this period it is very common to see extremely heightened ban rates across all botting activities (and even more so for a Tutorial Island script!). If you are receiving a large number of bans using this script during this time, I would recommend manually completing Tutorial Island instead. There is not much I can do on my end, sadly. That being said, I will see if I can help lessen the bans for the time being.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to forward them my way. Thank you.

The script was amazing!

Although it did manage to get both my accounts banned :( 

I do not feel any anger against the script maker, just wanted to let everyone know.

Stay safe and stay coding/botting!

34 minutes ago, maxm said:

The script was amazing!

Although it did manage to get both my accounts banned :( 

I do not feel any anger against the script maker, just wanted to let everyone know.

Stay safe and stay coding/botting!

Hey @maxm! Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, due to the active Twitch Prime Membership promotion, ban rates are going to be significantly higher than they usually are. My recommendation for the time being is to manually complete Tutorial Island, and if you do want to bot Tutorial Island, to do it after the Twitch Prime promotion.

Sorry to hear that you got banned! As always, if there is any area for improvement please let me know. Thank you :) 

9 hours ago, Bonfire said:

Hey @maxm! Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, due to the active Twitch Prime Membership promotion, ban rates are going to be significantly higher than they usually are. My recommendation for the time being is to manually complete Tutorial Island, and if you do want to bot Tutorial Island, to do it after the Twitch Prime promotion.

Sorry to hear that you got banned! As always, if there is any area for improvement please let me know. Thank you :) 

No worries! No hard feelings towards you, just wanted to let everyone know it happened.
    The script is amazing, finishes the island in about 7 minutes. So I was really happy,  only to find out they got banned when I woke up the day after :')

A simple GUI would be amazing but then again, the script just needs to do the tut island so not really much arguments to enter lol.

6 hours ago, maxm said:

No worries! No hard feelings towards you, just wanted to let everyone know it happened.
    The script is amazing, finishes the island in about 7 minutes. So I was really happy,  only to find out they got banned when I woke up the day after :')

A simple GUI would be amazing but then again, the script just needs to do the tut island so not really much arguments to enter lol.

Hey Maxm, I've had a few people suggest a GUI, and I've also had a few people like the fact that there isn't a GUI (for things like creating accounts en masse). If I do consider adding a GUI, I'd definitely make it completely optional. Thanks for the suggestion :) 

As for the bans. I wonder if you check back after the twitch prime event, if bans will be a lot lower than what you're currently seeing. My guess is that it would be the case.

Archived