Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Tempoross 👑| Customised Profiles | Dodge waves | Repairing | Cook fish | Special attack | Stop settings |

Zawy

23 minutes ago, mansnotcold said:

fishing 85, no solo

Join my discord, might be one of your settings/cache.

Overall it works pretty well but there's a few issues. It doesn't count cooked fish + raw fish towards the count.  I think it would also be good to turn in all fish regardless of number/cooking once the boss is low. I frequently end runs with 14+ fish despite having the count set to 12. The logic for putting out fires is a bit jank. Instead of just delivering the cooked fish, script will do a 180 to go put out an irrelevant fire that isn't blocking anything and run away to refill the single bucket before finishing the delivery.  I think there would also be a benefit to slightly slower reaction times on the waves, the script is almost always the first one tethered. Finally, while uncommon, it doesn't dodge the torrent attack on cannons.

• 2 weeks later...

Does not avoid fires. Have tried different settings over the course of the 2 hour trial and was never able to complete 1 game successfully. 

On 5/10/2021 at 4:57 AM, Fern3500 said:

Does not avoid fires. Have tried different settings over the course of the 2 hour trial and was never able to complete 1 game successfully. 

Please join my discord so I assist you, I just tested it and I have no issues. Are you on the latest client?

Tenho interesse em adquirir esse script assim como outros que já adquiri no site, mais eu gostaria de uma versão de avaliação antes de umas 12 horas ou 24 horas pois irei testar pra ver se é possivel permanecer esse tempo utilizando o script com baixa chance de banimento, se eu obtiver uma versão teste e der tudo certo eu irei adquirir o scrip com certeza pois eu quero o pet.

1 minute ago, Ferebamendes said:

Tenho interesse em adquirir esse script assim como outros que já adquiri no site, mais eu gostaria de uma versão de avaliação antes de umas 12 horas ou 24 horas pois irei testar pra ver se é possivel permanecer esse tempo utilizando o script com baixa chance de banimento, se eu obtiver uma versão teste e der tudo certo eu irei adquirir o scrip com certeza pois eu quero o pet.

I am interested in acquiring this script as well as others that I have already acquired on the site, but I would like a trial version before about 12 hours or 24 hours as I will test to see if it is possible to stay this time using the script with low chance of ban , if i get a test version and everything works out i will buy the script for sure because i want the pet.

5 minutes ago, Ferebamendes said:

I am interested in acquiring this script as well as others that I have already acquired on the site, but I would like a trial version before about 12 hours or 24 hours as I will test to see if it is possible to stay this time using the script with low chance of ban , if i get a test version and everything works out i will buy the script for sure because i want the pet.

Hey, join my discord and I see what I can do for you.

• 2 weeks later...