Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Tempoross 👑| Customised Profiles | Dodge waves | Repairing | Cook fish | Special attack | Stop settings |

Zawy

On 3/7/2023 at 6:19 PM, Zawy said:

Hey!

Sorry, I must've missed this message. That's not really something I can answer. I suggest joining my discord and ask around there :) 

discord.gg/dreamyscripts

The problem is discord shows "People you know who are also on the server " thing. I do alot of stuff online and i dont want my name associated with botting, sorry. One of the guys in the comment section here mentioned he was banned for botting only 2 days after stating this script. I need fresh info tho, if u cant give it to me im gonna have to find someone elses script sorry <3

• 4 weeks later...

The only problem I have found with the bot it don't avoid flames, so it walk through them loses rope, re gets rope and keeps repeating this cycle .

After reading some of the other comments if your not willing to upgrade the script I would like a re fund as you can only run the bot in peak times and I am unable to do so 

Edited by CosmoStar

9 minutes ago, CosmoStar said:

The only problem I have found with the bot it don't avoid flames, so it walk through them loses rope, re gets rope and keeps repeating this cycle 

Hey,

Avoiding fires is not a feature. The script is made for the temp worlds and it has no problem getting min points.

But this is all dependent on how many people are at tempoross, yes it will still get minimum points but with this issue it makes the bit kook less human and well like a bot and will end up getting you banned. I would be happy if you could re fund

• 1 month later...
    12 minutes ago, neihoa said:

points and game played are not being displayed on paint anymore

Hey, 

Can you send me a screenshot of the point message in game?

not avoiding fires is a major flaw imo. u wont hit minimum points if ur unlucky. also it stands still when repairing totem. it lost a lot of time and a storm cloud hit losing all the fish it had.

oQAgHmZ.png

• 3 weeks later...

Anything that makes this actually run good and not like complete trash? Inefficient AF, runs through fires and is in an endless loop of replenishing rope/hammer/harpoon. 0/10 recommend.