Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Tempoross 👑| Customised Profiles | Dodge waves | Repairing | Cook fish | Special attack | Stop settings |

Zawy

12 minutes ago, Redagain said:

Wrost bot i've used on dreambot, do not use it, it does NOT avoid fires, does NOT move away from clouds, and doesn't get you any points during any game

Hey,

Mind joining my discord and we can see what's up

Edit:

Just ran it and it avoid the first wave.

02ce646382314cea3bb22fa649420fc2.png

Edited by Zawy

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased this script based off of Zawys reputation and how this is solely is a "Tempoross" script.

Right from starting this script, I could tell its completely useless and I guarantee that no one is running this script. The bot does not even attempt to go to the leaping fish spots. The suggestion has been made once before, then again by me through the discord with no response from Zawy.

If you're trying to use this script in a popular world, you will definitely stand out from everyone else and be suspicious.

20 hours ago, brendan1124 said:

I purchased this script based off of Zawys reputation and how this is solely is a "Tempoross" script.

Right from starting this script, I could tell its completely useless and I guarantee that no one is running this script. The bot does not even attempt to go to the leaping fish spots. The suggestion has been made once before, then again by me through the discord with no response from Zawy.

If you're trying to use this script in a popular world, you will definitely stand out from everyone else and be suspicious.

Indeed. Do something about it pls. Even RuneLite had the option where the leaping fish are 🙂

Greets, Berrie

Life time support is seeming a little fickle here. This bot is terribly outdated - at the time of writing DO NOT PURCHASE

Things that need to reworked:

Dodging fires

Catching Leaping Fish

Cooking at 90% Temp charge in the first phase

Dodging waves is a little hit and miss

Getting equipment (Ropes/hammers/buckets) needs a rework, although less urgently if you fix the fires.

Would love for this bot to be fully working and actually effecient. Happy to edit this post when it's been updated, also happy to help you come up with a more effecient play style for the bot considering i'm doing it by hand now.

EDIT: Speaking with Zawy, it seems to run much easier in the Fixed client mode rather than on resizable. Is getting me consistent points now and the only real issue is fires - which Zawy has said he's aware of :)

Edited by ItzPun

Dreamy Tempoross has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added leaping fish priority
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey it keeps running in the fire on the deck and then the character will try to fill up the bucket again and runs again in the fire over and over, because it keeps running in the new fire so the character can't fill up the bucket or get anything everyone can see with this that you're botting. its not always but if you run it for example 3h within that time it will do that mistake over and over.. and a lot of the times i dont even get 1 permit i use fixed client because i think you have to use that on right?  and the bot is also wayy slower then the other players 60 fishing lvl, 20k xp/h is bad and i have full inventory of food still need to cook a bit but the bot decide to afk? so i dont get enough points and sometimes it just runs casualy throught 3 fires and i lose al my food please rework on this script or check it by yourself run it  for couple hours and you will see how bad it acctualy is lol. purshased the minigame script because i thought wintertoth + tempros +  more but acctualy the wintertoth is also not that good its a dumb bot runs to bank when you got food slow reaction time. so i bought a wintertoth script from hastag it was a bit exspesiver but atleast that script does his work and works perfect

Edited by Lovedogs
    Forgot something to add..

On 12/26/2021 at 7:39 AM, Lovedogs said:

Hey it keeps running in the fire on the deck and then the character will try to fill up the bucket again and runs again in the fire over and over, because it keeps running in the new fire so the character can't fill up the bucket or get anything everyone can see with this that you're botting. its not always but if you run it for example 3h within that time it will do that mistake over and over.. and a lot of the times i dont even get 1 permit i use fixed client because i think you have to use that on right?  and the bot is also wayy slower then the other players 60 fishing lvl, 20k xp/h is bad and i have full inventory of food still need to cook a bit but the bot decide to afk? so i dont get enough points and sometimes it just runs casualy throught 3 fires and i lose al my food please rework on this script or check it by yourself run it  for couple hours and you will see how bad it acctualy is lol. purshased the minigame script because i thought wintertoth + tempros +  more but acctualy the wintertoth is also not that good its a dumb bot runs to bank when you got food slow reaction time. so i bought a wintertoth script from hastag it was a bit exspesiver but atleast that script does his work and works perfect

I was experiencing the same problem. Shut it down after half an hour wasting time runing around in the fires.. If u patch that, can i get a new tryout so i can lookin the bot if i  want to buy?

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

fix and ill buy. watched enitre 2 hour trial as it ran. lots of times it doesnt have right camera angle and sits for 5 mins tryna get it.. and 100% of the time it doesnt dodge rain clouds that shoot lightinng on u and catch u on fire. also runs straight thru fire patches on the floor and loses shit as it does. thanks

TL;DR; doesnt dodge storm clouds aka loses most progress, runs through fire on floor several times per game losing tons of progress as well. great script either way but loses like 40-60% of fish every game and ropes causing issues because fire as u could imagine. thank u for trial nonetheless but i wanna buy this but once u fix fire of course

3 minutes ago, ryandreambot said:

fix and ill buy. watched enitre 2 hour trial as it ran. lots of times it doesnt have right camera angle and sits for 5 mins tryna get it.. and 100% of the time it doesnt dodge rain clouds that shoot lightinng on u and catch u on fire. also runs straight thru fire patches on the floor and loses shit as it does. thanks

TL;DR; doesnt dodge storm clouds aka loses most progress, runs through fire on floor several times per game losing tons of progress as well. great script either way but loses like 40-60% of fish every game and ropes causing issues because fire as u could imagine. thank u for trial nonetheless but i wanna buy this but once u fix fire of course

Do you have any screenshots/gifs of that? Fires are indeed not 100% since every path is different but it's still able to get min points easily.