Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do I get best item in a list?

Haydomon

Lets say I have  [1349, 1351, 1353, 1355, 1357, 1359, 1361, 6739] in my inventory. What's the best way to say that 6739 is the item it should equip?

Yeah but I don't think  more info is necessary.  It's just a programming  question of how to prioritize a value in a list if its true.

I'm also confused, how are you determining which item you want? Regardless, you'll need to sort your list by whatever metric you'd like to use, then grab the first item for the "best" :) 

For future reference if someone has a similar question. The solution I have found is using the For-Each loop. For my case I had an integer list containing axe ID's that I organized from best to worst. I then used the For-Each loop to go through each item in the list and check if the bank contained it, then used break to leave the loop. If anyone would like to share a better solution it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Integer[] axes = new Integer[] {6739, 1359, 1357, 1355, 1361, 1353, 1349, 1351};
    if(Bank.openClosest()) {
                    for(Integer i : axes){
                        MethodProvider.log(i);
                        if(Bank.contains(i)){
                            Bank.withdraw(i);
                            Bank.close();
                            break;
                        }
                    }
                }

Archived