Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Source] BH - Barbarian Village Fisher/Cooker

prechcik

BH Barbarian Village Fisher/Cooker on Dreambot SDN

Hello everyone!

I don't know why I didn't do this right away when I uploaded the script to the Dreambot SDN, but here it is :)

Looking for an inspiration? Or maybe You want to flame someone for writing bad code? I belive this source will be perfect for You! :D

The scripts uses Zen Antiban (Thanks @Zenarchist - thread URL with details)  as I was too lazy to script my own (procrastination x1000)

Yes - I am aware that most of the script could be written shorter and easier to read - I never had anyone review my code before, just did scripts along the ways I needed them, so as long as it worked like I wanted it to, it was good for me :) I am not a professional programmer, just barely a person who finished IT high school who decided that OSRS botting is a really nice way of learning programming lol

Feel free to comment, ask questions etc - hopefully this will help at least one person in some way :)

Anyways - here's the GitHub repository - https://github.com/prechcik/BHBVFisher

Archived