Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

1. Product purchased: VIP

2. Date of purchase(mm/dd): 11/03

3. Detailed description of problem:  I requested a Refund due to my account getting banned in under 5 days. Haven't used the Bot since, but no one directed me to cancelling the direct debit? please refund the Payment that just got taken out of my account as I haven't touched the Bot.

Understand you've taken the first Months payment due to not being able to refund due to Banns, however I haven't used this since.

Could you please add a useful Button at the top or under profile for Subscription management? it's really difficult to find

Refunded that renewal, and it looks like you've already cancelled the renewals so you shouldn't be charged again.

You can always update your subscriptions by hovering the Store link at the top of the page, then choose "Manage Purchases".

Thanks!

Appreciate the quick response and resolution. May be worth looking into some UX improvements, obviously personal opinion, but there is quite a lot of threads from customers just wanting to know how to cancel subscriptions in general.

Adding to the toolbar Manage Payments or Billing would make sense rather than hiding it within Store..

Just now, ibnSpades said:

Appreciate the quick response and resolution. May be worth looking into some UX improvements, obviously personal opinion, but there is quite a lot of threads from customers just wanting to know how to cancel subscriptions in general.

Adding to the toolbar Manage Payments or Billing would make sense rather than hiding it within Store..

Sure thing, we don't make the forum software so we don't have that much control over it. We've tried to make a few threads about it in the past, and you might be right we should make that more clear in the future.

Thanks!