Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd AIO Flax Spinner [ALL LOCATIONS] [PLAYER AVOIDANCE] [GE SELLING] [MULING]

TheCloakdOne

11 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Hi are you on the latest client? seems fine for me

11 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

I was but I'm gonna test it out again

On 10/7/2021 at 9:11 AM, TheCloakdOne said:

It's not working.
    When the door closes, the bot doesn't understand that he can't reach the ladder because the door is closed. Happens after 30-40 mins

14 hours ago, Sayian Bruz said:

It's not working.
    When the door closes, the bot doesn't understand that he can't reach the ladder because the door is closed. Happens after 30-40 mins

weird its only happening after 30-40 mins, ive just pushed out a change with a double check on the door to resolve incase it happens - should be live once mods approve, let me know if this resolves for you

6 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

weird its only happening after 30-40 mins, ive just pushed out a change with a double check on the door to resolve incase it happens - should be live once mods approve, let me know if this resolves for you

Ill test it out, and yea it's weird.. I suspect its because it doesnt read that the door is closed.

Ill let you know :)

Cloakd AIO Flax Spinner has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.33 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • v1.33
    • - Add double check for walker to be inside house
    • - Add additional walker interaction
    Thanks!

On 10/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, TheCloakdOne said:

Are my setting wrong? I want it to pick up and spin, and it used to work but then the door bug, now it just walks to bank and says changing task.

image.png.7e9d37efc9bb7e75e6e2d9d0a447ddeb.png Ar

On 10/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, TheCloakdOne said:

Yo, can you help me? It costs me 4.99 a month and I can't use the product. I've used the script before and it did work, but it's not anymore. If it's gonna take some time, can you extend the subscription 

20 hours ago, Sayian Bruz said:

Yo, can you help me? It costs me 4.99 a month and I can't use the product. I've used the script before and it did work, but it's not anymore. If it's gonna take some time, can you extend the subscription 

Hi there is a Discord available for all support for a quick response. A patch has been submitted to resolve this and will be live shortly