Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd AIO Flax Spinner [ALL LOCATIONS] [PLAYER AVOIDANCE] [GE SELLING] [MULING]

TheCloakdOne

pRftkOA.png

Features

97jPWqn.png

- 1-10 Crafting & Sheep Shearer

The script will level from 1-10 crafting through wool either by purchasing it from the GE or by shearing sheep in lumbridge. The script will also detect if sheep shearer has been completed and do this quest for extra crafting EXP.

Wool.png?52f84 Shears.png?64d50  Buy from GE or collect from Lumbridge

-  Ball of wool.png  Spin wool to balls of wool

- Quest_point_icon.png?dc356  Complete Sheep Shearer

- Flax Picking & Spinning

This script will pick flax in various places across runescape and will then spin it into bow strings at many spinning wheel locations. The script can be configured for advanced player avoidance to ensure mimimal exposure to other players & keep your bot safer.

Flax.png?b8fce  Picks flax or buy from GE (Seers, Zeah, Gnome Stronghold)

Bow_string.png?705b8  Spin Flax to bow strings (Lumbridge, Seers, Zeah, Gnome Stronghold)

- Automated Muling

When used with CloakdMule any profits made can be offloaded onto an external mule account at a set interval or upon hitting a gold goal

- Gold & Item Retrieval

- Gold & Item Offload

- Customizable from GUI

- GE Offloading

Automatically sell off any items for profit by setting the bot to offload items you select into the Grand Exchange.

- Realtime Price Updates

- Customizable purchasing options set in GUI

- Multiple Retries

- Real Player Detection & Hopping

Intelligently hop from REAL players, not just anyone

MultiBrain Technology

Cloakd Scripts utilize its unique Multi-Brain technology to provide the most fluid and efficient actions

- DreamBot 3 Ready

This script has been built from the ground up along side the beta to support all of DreamBot 3's new capabilities. This includes Antipattern unqiue to DreamBot 3 along with Resizeable support and much more!

- Turing Complete

By utilizing logic validation and MultiBrain technology, the script will never stop or idle

Antiban/AntiPattern

Script emulates human like breaks, idles and reaction times

Randomized positioning

Randomized pathing

Human Like Idling & Afk

Randomized collection & banking

Zoom/Camera Support

Resizable Mode

Real-Time Pattern Heuristics

Advanced Fatigue System modelled from Human data - Over 30 datapoints of variatio

Requirements

Required: Enough gold to purchase supplies & Membership

Intuative GUI & Options

Spoiler

97jPWqn.png

ifXvsQd.png

k4Jy33E.png

wBJrEDb.png

nIifamw.png

1exnUZd.png

CLI Options

Spoiler

COMING SOON!

Progress Reports

-

Script Trials

Auto Trials Available on the SDN!

https://sdn.dreambot.org/scripts?author=219663

Bug Reports

Provide as much info on the bug as possible

Provide a print screen of the client + the debug console

Release Notes

Spoiler

v1.0 - Pending

- Initial Release

• 3 weeks later...

Discovered a bug.

Given the bot is aiming to spin bow strings in Lumbridge, when the bot retrieves the flax from the bank, an infinite loop condition is created.

The flax is withdrawn and immediately after the Deposit All button is clicked, putting them back in the bank. The bot re-opens the bank and repeats this scenario.

Can I get a refund?

Thanks

6 hours ago, jgs95 said:

Discovered a bug.

Given the bot is aiming to spin bow strings in Lumbridge, when the bot retrieves the flax from the bank, an infinite loop condition is created.

The flax is withdrawn and immediately after the Deposit All button is clicked, putting them back in the bank. The bot re-opens the bank and repeats this scenario.

Can I get a refund?

Thanks

Make sure your running with fresh start enabled. Can you send the logs please, located in Dreambot/Logs

Edited by TheCloakdOne

Love this script, im returning back to OSRS after a while and  i am currently playing f2p, i just trailed this in which was sheering sheep and crafting, i also noticed as a requirement i need to be a member, how would this affect me if im looking to become a member in a few weeks and not at this present time? willl it just sheer and turn it into wool ?

Thanks ! 

I have same problems with flax spinner in lumbridge castle... After banking, script constantly banks flaxses....

Edited by rl5lt

1 hour ago, rl5lt said:

I have same problems with flax spinner in lumbridge castle... After banking, script constantly banks flaxses....

Hi try clearing your cache and running with fresh start enabled

• 1 month later...