Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Does anyone else get banned super fast?

Taytot

I have made 3 accounts, each getting banned 20 min after tut Island. One even got banned when I was setting up the gui. Does anyone else have the same problem 

35 minutes ago, Taytot said:

all made under the same ip

That's probably why you're getting banned so quickly.

Use a different IP for each account and rest the accounts for about 4-5 days before you use them. Alternatively, buying tutorial completed accounts is a good option.

Yeah this is happening to me as well, figured it may be the same ip that's triggering it. Is there any way to run a dreambot client under a unique proxy per client?

I have a problem like you too. Even if you do the robot manually, you will be banned after 20 minutes. This was a surprise to me too, but it happened. If you use other clients, you will not be banned. I'm sure they will easily detect Dreambot recently, and I'll ask developers for help with this. i hope its fix

Archived