Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Minnows Lite 👑| Avoids flying fish | Stop settings | Active customer support | Worldhopping after X mins | 

Zawy

32 minutes ago, Apheza said:

Yeah sorry, I do not believe that at all. You almost seem like a paid actor at this point.

You believe what ever you want to believe, just don't ask me for advice as I'm a 'paid actor'.

Happy botting <3 xoxo

42 minutes ago, NurarihyonAlt said:

image.png.5a5ebaffa17a557d7e7c37eb2b155016.pngimage.png.30508233a0c55112348c80267e0005a9.pngimage.png.2ce7147acfc0f193702b8d8098b429ab.png

Running right now as we speak. I understand having a ban and being bothered but i can assure you that the lack of "anti-ban" isnt the cause of your ban. its most likely a delayed ban or you might need to check your breaks. Join his discord we can definitely talk more and i'd be more than open to help you survive some ban waves. Also add any suggestion you'd like to his Suggestions channel in discord <3. Also i agree with @maxm do some quests and get some other stats up to look more balanced 

Posting proggies means nothing. You'd need to prove those are current. I have another 99 and plenty of other stats. I also only ran the bot for 24 hours and was banned. I also fully optimized my breaks, covert mode, even use proxies. I have ran other scripts for long duration no problems. As mentioned two other bots currently running for over two weeks now. They have anti-ban features. This script is only one that got banned. I also am making sure not to be around people. I know what to do. Show me proof of you running this script for 95 hours with timestamps(show ur desktop clock with current date or something in BG) that it's current and I will believe it isn't the script.

36 minutes ago, maxm said:

You believe what ever you want to believe, just don't ask me for advice as I'm a 'paid actor'.

Happy botting <3 xoxo

Never asked your advice. I was notifying the script creator that I believe they updated their macro detection and he will need anti-ban features. Then you came in to disprove it. Without disproving anything and simply stating how much it's worked for you in the past.

Edited by Apheza

7 minutes ago, Apheza said:

Posting proggies means nothing. You'd need to prove those are current. I have another 99 and plenty of other stats. I also only ran the bot for 24 hours and was banned. I also fully optimized my breaks, covert mode, even use proxies. I have ran other scripts for long duration no problems. As mentioned two other bots currently running for over two weeks now. They have anti-ban features. This script is only one that got banned. I also am making sure not to be around people. I know what to do. Show me proof of you running this script for 95 hours with timestamps(show ur desktop clock with current date or something in BG) that it's current and I will believe it isn't the script.

image.png.8ae002598fc327c120016b69d78d7cfb.png

I can't get a bunch of screen grabs because of image size limit, join discord and ill send them all without a doubt. i can tell you "optimized" doesnt exist. also i know its not the script becuase it is running for a while and not being stopped to the point my db isnt even updated rn cause i like the long proggies. Also im running multiple no proxie covert and 2 breaks :). Bans happen there is a ban wave a bunch of people were talking about it. you just got unlucky it happens when botting it isnt perfect. 

11 minutes ago, Apheza said:

Never asked your advice. I was notifying the script creator that I believe they updated their macro detection and he will need anti-ban features. Then you came in to disprove it. Without disproving anything and simply stating how much it's worked for you in the past.

1 minute ago, NurarihyonAlt said:

image.png.8ae002598fc327c120016b69d78d7cfb.png

I can't get a bunch of screen grabs because of image size limit, join discord and ill send them all without a doubt. i can tell you "optimized" doesnt exist. also i know its not the script becuase it is running for a while and not being stopped to the point my db isnt even updated rn cause i like the long proggies. Also im running multiple no proxie covert and 2 breaks :). Bans happen there is a ban wave a bunch of people were talking about it. you just got unlucky it happens when botting it isnt perfect. 

You have all made your point, now please stop spamming the thread.

On 11/6/2022 at 12:42 PM, Zawy said:

Seems like Jagex is having a ban-wave at the moment. I have users with almost 100M exp in fishing with this script. One peak in the #progress-screenshots channel in my discord shows plenty users with 99 fishing. 

I can tell its true mines had 70m exp+ just ban wave and wipping from stuff from primes, @Apheza

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...