Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Obsidiack ban appeal

temp231321

Hey there, I was just informed by Hashtag mid deal that he was banning my account for it being linked to a known scammer. I have no affiliation of said scammer, I don't even recognise his name. I currently use the VPN ipvanish which I believe is 100% allowed in your TOS and you actively promote the sale of proxies on the site, which makes it suprising to me that you can't detect the fact the linked IP address is from a vpn rather than my actual IP. If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Yours sincerely

Obsidiack

I see quite a few known IPVanish IP's in your history, but the one @Hashtag mentioned I couldn't find anything on besides the fact that it's from a datacenter.

Use of a VPN / proxy on our site is allowed I suppose, but it's far from what we would prefer for obvious reasons and you're likely to be banned or put into Trade with Caution because you're hiding your IP from us and we can't verify if you're a known scammer or not.

Unfortunately the device history on the other account has been pruned so I'm unable to find any link outside of the one IP they share, so for now I'll unban the account but put it in the Trade With Caution group until reasonable trust is built between your account and our community.

I hope you understand our decision.

Archived