Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Refund Request

Caligulas

1. Script purchased: Dreamy Agility 

2. Script Thread URL: 

3. Scripter(tag them with @): @Zawy

4. Date of purchase(mm/dd): 25/02

5. Detailed description of problem: previously the bot worked without risk of prohibition, there was a small error in the falador, but without prohibition. 2 days ago I used the bot and when I got to varrock I got a ban per bot, today when I got to Al-Kharid shortly after I got a ban. They are quickly banning me with the bot, and it is not in the way that I do it. It had not even been 4 hours since the bot was turned on when it received a ban. and the accounts came from a considerable break.

I consider this to be a serious problem for me, because it creates a setback and a waste of time. This in turn has made me distrust with this script, I will not use it again because the ban I receive is faster than the free bot. So why have a paid bot, if I get banned in less than 4 hours per bot. in less than 4 hours I mean that, the accounts come from a considerable break. I turn on the bot, and in less than 4 hours I already receive the great message from DISABLE

6. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): I didn't have a very long conversation with him. but the fact that 9/10 accounts are going to be banned seems to me reason enough for a refund. They will say "do another and move on", but it is not ideal here if they are going to ban me over and over again. Has no sense

3Q5ZAIf.png  

vhcB95k.png 

7. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): Zofoo1T.png 

IlXO0Lc.png 

8. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) definitely a refund

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you're getting banned quickly for it. However, our refund terms state that getting banned and not wanting a script anymore are not valid reasons for a refund. Exceptions can be made to this if proof can be provided that the script is malfunctioning.