Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

6 hours ago, Cupcake9343 said:

how do i get the bot to go to the bank? im mining iron at East Varrok and drop ore is not ticked

The script should traverse to Varrock East bank once it reaches full inventory. Does that not happen? What does it do when the inventory is full?

Forgot to quote:

The script should traverse to Varrock East bank once it reaches full inventory. Does that not happen? What does it do when the inventory is full?

______

when my inventory is full it comes up with travelling to bank in the top left corner but it just stands still in front of the iron

Edited by Cupcake9343
    forgot quote

5 minutes ago, Cupcake9343 said:

Forgot to quote:

______

when my inventory is full it comes up with travelling to bank in the top left corner but it just stands still in front of the iron

Alright, thanks for the info. I'll look into this tomorrow, I'm currently heading to bed. The previous location I tested it at was Rimmington, and it was able to bank on the deposit box at the docks. Until I figure out what is wrong with the Varrock West location, it's worth it for you to try to run the script at Rimmington.

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Alright, thanks for the info. I'll look into this tomorrow, I'm currently heading to bed. The previous location I tested it at was Rimmington, and it was able to bank on the deposit box at the docks. Until I figure out what is wrong with the Varrock West location, it's worth it for you to try to run the script at Rimmington.

Will do, Thanks!

Heyo the mining bot is having difficulty finding the bank when mining in the free to play mining guild, once I am full on ore it will just stand there until I manually tell it to move upstairs to go to the bank, and after it has banked it will wait until I manually tell it to go back into the mine because it can't find the rocks. Is there any way to fix this?

On 4/1/2021 at 11:57 PM, PrinceBSide said:

Heyo the mining bot is having difficulty finding the bank when mining in the free to play mining guild, once I am full on ore it will just stand there until I manually tell it to move upstairs to go to the bank, and after it has banked it will wait until I manually tell it to go back into the mine because it can't find the rocks. Is there any way to fix this?

Hey, I'll have to look into this when I get a chance. Thanks for the report!

On another note, the thieving script has been updated with fixes to blackjacking Menaphite Thugs.

3 hours ago, Josh T 2002 said:

How does the world hopping work with the mining script?

If world hopping is enabled, the script will hop to another world if there are no rocks available to mined. This is more convenient with rocks that generate slowly, such as mithril and adamant.

12 hours ago, Hashtag said:

If world hopping is enabled, the script will hop to another world if there are no rocks available to mined. This is more convenient with rocks that generate slowly, such as mithril and adamant.

Oh perfect thanks for the help. :]

• 2 weeks later...