Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

On 11/26/2021 at 9:53 AM, Adhedonia said:

The Firemaking is awfully slow. It doesn't light logs quickly back to back. It lights a log, force-walks to new square, pause, lights a log, force-walks to new square, pause, etc... It doesn't appear to be an issue with the screen size/mode I'm in.

Something must have changed. I'll try running the script at some point today to see what's wrong with it. Thanks for the report!

1 hour ago, raha87 said:

pleas add timed worldhopping,add world hopping for thieving  allso pleas i need timed hopping pleas

Thank you for the suggestion.

# AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.69 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed firemaking
    • Fixed woodcutting chopped logs counter
    • Fixed mining mined ore counter
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/17/2021 at 3:13 PM, argovaliour said:

How good is the anti ban? i used a lot of skilling scripts but always got banned within a week of running it.

Hey, I've put effort in making the script as good as possible in terms of antiban. Trying the script is the best way to find out.

Attempting to use this for a few days now. At least when fishing, mining, and smelting the script is unable to use the bank correctly. Opens bank fine but then clicks off the bank popup and walks away realizes it didn't withdraw anything and goes back to the bank. Continues to repeat this. Is this a known issue?

17 hours ago, Monk Varmen said:

Attempting to use this for a few days now. At least when fishing, mining, and smelting the script is unable to use the bank correctly. Opens bank fine but then clicks off the bank popup and walks away realizes it didn't withdraw anything and goes back to the bank. Continues to repeat this. Is this a known issue?

Hey, any chance you could capture this in a video? Try moving all the required items to the first row of the first bank tab to see if that helps.

Figured out what was going on here. Looks like it came down to the client layout setting. Once I switched to fixed/classic layout I no longer have the problem. Switching to resizable layout is where I was seeing the issue.

Another issue I ran into while runecrafting fire runes and attempting to use the dueling ring. A few times it teleported to the duel arena twice causing the ring to crumble into dust causing the player to try and walk all the way back to castle wars. 

17 hours ago, Monk Varmen said:

Figured out what was going on here. Looks like it came down to the client layout setting. Once I switched to fixed/classic layout I no longer have the problem. Switching to resizable layout is where I was seeing the issue.

Another issue I ran into while runecrafting fire runes and attempting to use the dueling ring. A few times it teleported to the duel arena twice causing the ring to crumble into dust causing the player to try and walk all the way back to castle wars. 

Hey, I'm glad the issue got resolved! Thank you for the bug report regarding runecrafting, I'll see what's up with that.