Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

5 hours ago, ladysman14 said:

it breaks the script where the it will eventually put the player aways from the target. and it wont be able to go back to the target. 

ps. I had a second account using same program for fishing and it got busted. 

Did the second account which got banned also experience the bug? Did the Bug/glitch cause the ban or was the ban a simple behaivoral detection of the script working perfectly?

9 hours ago, Rutgaah said:

Are you planning to add agility? 

Yes, this is planned.

7 hours ago, ladysman14 said:

it breaks the script where the it will eventually put the player aways from the target. and it wont be able to go back to the target.

Could you tell me the settings you used for the script, which npc to pickpocket, which items to keep etc?

the bot accidentally uses a fish , then may or may not click to de-select the fish, then goes to finish dropping the fish, and freezes, with the mouse hovering over a fish or log to drop.

6 minutes ago, z10n said:

the bot accidentally uses a fish , then may or may not click to de-select the fish, then goes to finish dropping the fish, and freezes, with the mouse hovering over a fish or log to drop.

Thanks for the report. I'll look into fixing this tomorrow morning 🙂

2 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks for the report. I'll look into fixing this tomorrow morning 🙂

Thanks, I also think the mouse behaivor needs some more humanization, I primarily think the mouse should afk randomly while in motion, and move slightly after clicking, which simulates  human hand moving 1/5th an inch after clicking. And, while dropping logs/fish, the mouse should pause, to emulate a human hand needing to rest and stretch, and then resume. Most humans don't drop 28 fish consistantly without re-adjusting their hand or swinging the mouse around. Try to make your mouse copy a human more, please.

13 hours ago, z10n said:

Hey, I'm looking at my code and I do ensure any selected item is deselected before attempting to drop anything. Any chance you could capture this in a video for me, or give me steps on how I can reproduce this issue? Thanks in advance.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:50 PM, Hashtag said:

Could you tell me the settings you used for the script, which npc to pickpocket, which items to keep etc?

This was pickpocket knight of ardougne

Drop style: Regular- drop when full inventory or stunned 

Food: Swordfish

Amount:20

18 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I'm looking at my code and I do ensure any selected item is deselected before attempting to drop anything. Any chance you could capture this in a video for me, or give me steps on how I can reproduce this issue? Thanks in advance.

I think I PMed you, many scripts get stuck while dropping, particularily just after I re-maximized the bot window.

1. The bots should be able to de-select the item, then resume dropping, instead of freezing.

2. The bot works perfectly as long as I don't minimize it.