Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

5 minutes ago, TheMexiar said:

Banned after using trial...like what

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. The trial lasts only for a couple of hours, so I'm thinking that's a bit too fast to get banned for. I wonder if you had been running other scripts on that account before trialing this script?

Nope. I made a fresh account, got to 10 QP and just wanted to cook and fish. I used both of those but mainly the fishing one for the trial. Im not sure if its #fishing or #cooking. no other scripts were ran.

28 minutes ago, TheMexiar said:

Nope. I made a fresh account, got to 10 QP and just wanted to cook and fish. I used both of those but mainly the fishing one for the trial. Im not sure if its #fishing or #cooking. no other scripts were ran.

Oh okay, sounds like the issue is the fresh account. Very new accounts tend to be caught faster than older accounts. I think Jagex can easily detects bots if newly created accounts start doing some activity for hours after tutorial island. I mean, the description of your account does seem like a bot to me.

The cooking (wines) script is stable which is arguably the most important criteria to meet.

This script from a security perspective, and please correct me if I am wrong or missing any details, requires less than 5 minutes to memorize the pattern. It does seem to click a different pixel of the items each time along with the cursor leaving the screen in a random direction. The route the cursor takes is the same each time in regards to deposits, withdraws, clicking the first jug/grape in the inventory, etc.

Itd be great if the method used to deposit the inventory was different occasionally (backpack button in the bank versus left clicking the item in the inventory), cursor didnt select the first jug and grape in the inventory each time, didnt draw a triangle in the bank interface when withdrawing, and the overall speed of how quickly to withdraw -> click jug and grape -> deposit -> repeat was a little bit more randomized.

I dont mean to sound like I am bashing your script as I thought this was important enough to post. Let me know if you have any questions!

Issue with construction script, tries to build kitchen tables instead of dining table after swapping planks.

Runecrafting: Gets stuck at the draynor bank and tries to open polling booth instead of the bank
    Enabled teleport for fire runecrafting, my character is currently walking west of varrock right now

Thieving: Blackjack doesn't work, stuck at "traversing to item unnoter" - config = no food (Tried with wine, after drank the entire inventory..)

Edited by beatyersocks
    updating issue

9 hours ago, beatyersocks said:

Issue with construction script, tries to build kitchen tables instead of dining table after swapping planks.

Runecrafting: Gets stuck at the draynor bank and tries to open polling booth instead of the bank
    Enabled teleport for fire runecrafting, my character is currently walking west of varrock right now

Thieving: Blackjack doesn't work, stuck at "traversing to item unnoter" - config = no food (Tried with wine, after drank the entire inventory..)

I already spoke with you on Discord, but I'll post something here as well.

I'll look into that construction issue as soon as I get a chance.

Any chance you could capture a video of the issue with opening the poll booth? I believe the script should close it, and if not I'll be sure to fix that.

About the issue with fire runecrafting and walking west of varrock, I'm not sure what could be the issue here, as the script is not designed to exit the desert. Where did you start it?

The blackjacking requires noted food to be used, but we spoke about this on the Discord already.

Fire runecrafting started at duel arena bank with teleport enabled, and inventory with rune pouch and fire runes.

Wrt wine while blackjacking, I had noted wine, it just started drinking it

Edited by beatyersocks

The issue with blackjacking in the above was that you need 1 empty slot in your inventory so that the script can obtain 28 coin pouches before it can blackjack the npcs.