Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

4 hours ago, chiyoda said:

Hi Hashtag, my trial just ended, it looks and feels so good! Just wondering if you're planning on adding Smithing to it anytime soon?

Hey, thanks for the feedback! Yes, I have plans to add more skills, including Smithing. If you decide to purchase this script now, you will get all the future skilling scripts without extra cost.

Hey hastag , my tril just ended made good gainz , and i see alot potential on script il purchase it but i was wondering  if you can add some task system for some skills ???
    Other ways people need to babysitter the frist lvls and switch  the spot after a couple lvls ,  a task system should insane  😃
    Ty , always with awesome scripts , il purchase it later !

41 minutes ago, its ronny said:

Hey hastag , my tril just ended made good gainz , and i see alot potential on script il purchase it but i was wondering  if you can add some task system for some skills ???
    Other ways people need to babysitter the frist lvls and switch  the spot after a couple lvls ,  a task system should insane  😃
    Ty , always with awesome scripts , il purchase it later !

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. For which of the scripts would you like to see a task system to be implemented?

It would be amazing to add different tasks behind eachother aswell. For exemple that you can first woodcut, and after the wooductting do some firemaking. The same for mining, that you can do smithing after it. After fishing, coocking etc.

Edited by mbmaster

1 minute ago, mbmaster said:

It would be amazing to add different tasks behind eachother aswell. For exemple that you can first woodcut, and after the wooductting do some firemaking. The same for mining, that you can do smithing after it. After fishing, coocking etc.

I'll keep this in my mind, but currently it's not my top priority. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

The script has been updated with the following changes:

• Banking made more stable
    • Mining script supports dropping of limestone, sandstone and granite