Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • refunded but still not paid . 3 day passed but my bank account doesnt show any payments

oswin8888

Hello, few days ago i refunded vip dreambot but still didnt get the money. I checked my bank account but money not showing. Are you sure you refunded and sent the money ?

Edit1:

İts been 5 days and still havent got the money. I contacted to my bank account and they are telling me payment should be cancelled because my bank cart only accepts TL liras, not US dollars, I have created dollar bank account and you should have to send money to my dollar bank account. Money not received and my bank tells me it was cancelled and probably its still in your account.

I have bitcoin account. can you send 9.99$ to my btc address ?

my bitcoin address: 32emJKQz21NypPpDgXFPxorhwWTjWmoj7b

5 days and still havent got the money.. İts been 5 days and still havent got the money. I contacted to my bank account and they are telling me payment should be cancelled because my bank cart only accepts TL liras, not US dollars, I have created dollar bank account and you should have to send money to my dollar bank account. Money not received and my bank tells me it was cancelled and probably its still in your account.

I have bitcoin account. can you send 9.99$ to my btc address ?

my bitcoin address: 32emJKQz21NypPpDgXFPxorhwWTjWmoj7b

@Hashtag

I only see that the refund was sent and nothing more, so I'll ask one of the developers to look into where the money might be. They have better control over the funds.

@Pandemic could you check on this?

Hello, its been a week and i paid 10$ for dreambot but couldnt even use it or refunded succesfully. İ feel like im being scammed. Please pay mu refund money Via bitcoin or send TL (turkish liras) currency money to my bank account

Hey there @oswin8888, I'm sorry this has gone slowly I guess our banks don't like each other or something, I'll be checking into the specific refund and see what happened.

Unfortunately we no longer maintain a BTC wallet so we don't have BTC and I don't think we'd be able to send you money in another currency, let me look into what happened with the refund and we can go from there :) 

Just checked the payment on our payment processor and it is showing it as fully refunded (not refused), and they provided us with an Acquirer Reference Number that they say can help you find it with your bank, I'll privately message that number to you for your reference. 

Archived